Terenas - Friday, Oct. 28th
We have several options open for this Friday, but fewer than usual. Most likely Necrali(vor_lord) will NOT be able to join us, leaving us one high level priest short. It's a good bet that 2 BRD groups won't be possible. Please post if you are going to make it and what you would like to do.

Please don't consider this post as a "for mid 50s or higher only" kind of post. We have several guild members that are about ready for SM farming, but RFK might be more level appropriate for the mid 30s group.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I of course will be available to be there, and will be ready to go wherever I'm needed most. Depending on who shows though, I might opt to take out my druid that evening. He's 31 today (Monday), and I hope to have him at 34 by Friday, if I can find some good quests to do. :P If I can get high enough, I might be hoping for some RFK or possibly a SM run, if I'm allowed to tag along with some mid to high 30's guildies who might want to go to SM. But, either way, I will be there ready to go wherever I'm needed most.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
bonemage,Oct 24 2005, 11:40 AM Wrote:We have several options open for this Friday, but fewer than usual.&nbsp; Most likely Necrali(vor_lord) will NOT be able to join us, leaving us one high level priest short.&nbsp; It's a good bet that 2 BRD groups won't be possible.&nbsp; Please post if you are going to make it and what you would like to do.

Please don't consider this post as a "for mid 50s or higher only" kind of post.&nbsp; We have several guild members that are about ready for SM farming, but RFK might be more level appropriate for the mid 30s group.
[right][snapback]92994[/snapback][/right]

I should be able to make it and I still need Sunken Temple (sigh, L56 and still not done with Sunken Temple...)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
bonemage,Oct 24 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:We have several options open for this Friday, but fewer than usual.&nbsp; Most likely Necrali(vor_lord) will NOT be able to join us, leaving us one high level priest short.&nbsp; It's a good bet that 2 BRD groups won't be possible.&nbsp; Please post if you are going to make it and what you would like to do.

Please don't consider this post as a "for mid 50s or higher only" kind of post.&nbsp; We have several guild members that are about ready for SM farming, but RFK might be more level appropriate for the mid 30s group.
[right][snapback]92994[/snapback][/right]

What is the usual time? Since I am in Europe, I can probably not make it that late, but otherwise I would love to join with my level 42 priest. I need to learn to play in groups :)

I know have a quest for SM that I need to finnish and I have severla lower level instances I have never done, so I don't hesitate to follow along there as well.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

I should be there.

If Mogo and Marn are there I can help their group with either 60 priest, 60 rogue, or 5x Warlock, as they have not done the class quests in ST. Warlock has done all quest prep except for the class quest.

BRD is possible with warrior
RFK or SM Library is possible with shaman.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Jarulf,Oct 24 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:What is the usual time? Since I am in Europe, I can probably not make it that late, but otherwise I would love to join with my level 42 priest. I need to learn to play in groups :)

I know have a quest for SM that I need to finnish and I have severla lower level instances I have never done, so I don't hesitate to follow along there as well.
[right][snapback]93016[/snapback][/right]
Our usual time is 8:30PM realm time, which is US Mountain. However, many of us are on earlier. How many hours difference is there between you and realm time? I know there is usually considerable activity on Saturdays during the day, which may correspond well, early afternoon for those in the US, an evening for you.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll be there.
Rogoll for BRD or help with ST.
Drutar should be ready for SM or RFD.
Sharc, the shaman is in the mid 40s and just completed his Scarlet set. He can help wherever.
Sorry, I am not playing Magead these days, but I am sure I will again in the future.

If needed, before the main events I can help with a lower level instance with any of a variety of toons.

If possible I would like to start the main event, high level instance reasonably early--say 7:00 server time. I can't really stay up to the wee hours of the morning playing; ideally I should quit by 12:00 server time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
bonemage,Oct 24 2005, 10:08 PM Wrote:Our usual time is 8:30PM realm time, which is US Mountain.&nbsp; However, many of us are on earlier.&nbsp; How many hours difference is there between you and realm time?&nbsp; I know there is usually considerable activity on Saturdays during the day, which may correspond well, early afternoon for those in the US, an evening for you.
[right][snapback]93023[/snapback][/right]

Well, the difference between CET is 9 hours to PST and 6 to EST. No idea were mountain fit in but either 7 or 8, I would guess 8 based on my geography classes :)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Well, if I understand correctly, your post showed up here to day at 5:26 pm, which I believe is Central standard time, which makes it 4:26 pm server time. I lived in South AFrica for two years, and the time zone there was the same as England, and I think it was 8 or 9 hours different than what it is here. If you know how to compare against Pacific Standard Time, Server time is (I think) one hour ahead of PST. How's that for being clear as mud?? :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Oct 24 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Well, if I understand correctly, your post showed up here to day at 5:26 pm, which I believe is Central standard time, which makes it 4:26 pm server time.&nbsp; I lived in South AFrica for two years, and the time zone there was the same as England, and I think it was 8 or 9 hours different than what it is here.&nbsp; If you know how to compare against Pacific Standard Time, Server time is (I think) one hour ahead of PST.&nbsp; How's that for being clear as mud??&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]93036[/snapback][/right]

By my calculations Mountain Time and Jarulf are 8 hours apart. That puts Sweden one hour ahead of England and South Africa.
Jarulf,Oct 24 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:Well, the difference between CET is 9 hours to PST and 6 to EST. No idea were mountain fit in but either 7 or 8, I would guess 8 based on my geography classes :)
[right][snapback]93030[/snapback][/right]

Well, right now it's 8 hours difference.

But very early this coming Sunday, we set out clocks back 1 hour. Most of the US observes "Daylight Savings Time" where our clocks get set 1 hour forward of 'standard' time in the summer months. It makes for some confusing conversations at work when we have conference calls with people from our Singapore facility.

So this week you have an 8 hour difference, but as you probably don't adjust your clock next week, next week (and the following 6 months) there will be a 9 hour difference between 'Jarulf time' and 'Terenas server time'.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Oct 25 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:Well, right now it's 8 hours difference.

But very early this coming Sunday, we set out clocks back 1 hour.&nbsp; Most of the US observes "Daylight Savings Time" where our clocks get set 1 hour forward of 'standard' time in the summer months.&nbsp; It makes for some confusing conversations at work when we have conference calls with people from our Singapore facility.

So this week you have an 8 hour difference, but as you probably don't adjust your clock next week, next week (and the following 6 months) there will be a 9 hour difference between 'Jarulf time' and 'Terenas server time'.
[right][snapback]93040[/snapback][/right]

Europe switches to normal time on suday as well. I think it is in the spring that the switch is done at different dates.
I'll be there with bells on. :D
Intolerant monkey.
We are closing the gap on that "50 plus group" and will be on Friday. Gorohnt and Tamainelka are ready for SM, Stromgarde or RFD. If a group is planned for RFK I will bring either Garahnt or Gholoko, as they are more level appropriate.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
I have changed my mind about playing Magead. If you are interested I created a thread which details some of my thoughts and experience with this character, and my initial decision not to play him.
True Confessions
Magead never finished Uldaman, Maraudon, or the Sunken Temple, and never even entered any of the higher level instances. So I would be very happy to do the sunken Temple was my mage, or BRD with my rogue.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Still a little young for a lot of this, but I'll try to be around - I work kind of late Friday, though, so I can't say for sure.
Tank for hire.
I will be there. I would like to do BRD with Octord.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Well, we hope you can be there. I'm not sure what will all happen Friday evening, as we have several possibilities, but maybe we can work in a RFK run somewhere along the line. That would be fun. I think there might be WC run too, but you're beyond that, but possibly afterwards we might be able to muster a mid 20's group to run through RFK or something like that. :) We seem to have quite a number of guild characters anywhere from 18 to 30, so that should allow for something Aysa can do. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:

I'll be there. Need BRD with Yuri but will run anything with my other toons given the healer shortage. Prep'ing Thirdrail for Wailing Cavens and as a change of pace to get me off the caster line and in the mobs face.

I played Smite (warrior) for a few hours just to remember the fun of stunning down a mob while shield slaming its life way. The shaman is almost the same but different so its fun to put together new combat tactics.

See you all on friday. (Yuri is not in the guild so keep an eye open for him on the lurker's channel, he is a lurker at heart and an ambassador to NOS).
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
NO MORE LEVEL CAP FOR Doomhammer REFUGEES and VOICEMAN!

(For those who don't know what I mean, khgerg, bonemage, vor_lord, VoiceMan, Xame, and gantor have had a longtime system of not leveling past a certain level so as to keep instances challenging and fun).

But the time for that is past -- getting a couple of extra levels is not going to turn any of the instances we have left into a snooze-fest.

On the other hand, no one take this as pressure to hit 60 either. We've got plenty do to that level 55-56 is totally fine for (BRD and DM East). That means that when Octord hits 60 immediately, no one need worry about not keeping up ;)