I don't know what this is but I know it's funny
http://www.atlantathrashers.com/resources/...onto_pb_300.asx

I don't know why this is hosted on the Atlanta Thrashers website, but it made me laugh.
DeeBye,Oct 15 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:http://www.atlantathrashers.com/resources/...onto_pb_300.asx

I don't know why this is hosted on the Atlanta Thrashers website, but it made me laugh.
[right][snapback]92275[/snapback][/right]

Do you know if this for real, or just a joke? If this is what happened during a real penaly in the penalty box, it would be priceless. Even if it did not, it's still funny. Hey, your BA just went up to like .200 or so. 'Grats. Time for arbitration ;-)

-A
Ashock,Oct 16 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:Do you know if this for real, or just a joke? If this is what happened during a real penaly in the penalty box, it would be priceless. Even if it did not, it's still funny. Hey, your BA just went up to like .200 or so. 'Grats. Time for arbitration ;-)
-A
[right][snapback]92277[/snapback][/right]

It has to be a joke. I don't recognize the 'Leafs player, and the stadium behind him is rather empty. I have a feeling it's a couple of Atlanta rink employee's with a little time and a sense of humor on their hands.

It had me laughing. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Ashock,Oct 15 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:Do you know if this for real, or just a joke? If this is what happened during a real penaly in the penalty box, it would be priceless. Even if it did not, it's still funny. Hey, your BA just went up to like .200 or so. 'Grats. Time for arbitration ;-)
-A

Definitely a joke, you can see that the Leaf player has no number. Still funny though... :shuriken:
I have my own signature. Yay.
Ashock,Oct 16 2005, 01:12 AM Wrote:Do you know if this for real, or just a joke? If this is what happened during a real penaly in the penalty box, it would be priceless. Even if it did not, it's still funny. Hey, your BA just went up to like .200 or so. 'Grats. Time for arbitration ;-)
-A

Yeah, it's a joke. The Maple Leafs player has no number or name stitched on the jersey, plus I don't recognise him.

I'm just wondering why the Atlanta Thrashers are hosting that clip.

[Image: leafrobot17me.gif]

LOOKIT HIM GO!
It's probably their janitor in a bought jersey...and if I had the opportunity to host a clip like that, I so would. :lol:
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
DeeBye,Oct 15 2005, 11:01 PM Wrote:http://www.atlantathrashers.com/resources/...onto_pb_300.asx

[right][snapback]92275[/snapback][/right]

The Styx song used in that clip sucked harder than a ShopVac™ when it came out, and it has not improved with age. It still stinks to higher heaven than a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

Occhi, the art critic.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Oct 16 2005, 12:18 PM Wrote:The Styx song used in that clip sucked harder than a ShopVac™ when it came out
[right][snapback]92309[/snapback][/right]
:( :( :( I think I am the only Styx fan on the planet that enjoyed this album. Of course, by the time this came out, Styx could do no wrong, in my eyes. They could have put their name on this and I would have loved it. :blink: :blush:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Oct 16 2005, 07:12 PM Wrote::(  :(  :(  I think I am the only Styx fan on the planet that enjoyed this album.  Of course, by the time this came out, Styx could do no wrong, in my eyes.  They could have put their name on this and I would have loved it. :blink:  :blush:
[right][snapback]92333[/snapback][/right]

I love Styx and Mr. Roboto is one of my all-time favourite tunes :wub:
LochnarITB,Oct 16 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote::(  :(  :(  I think I am the only Styx fan on the planet that enjoyed this album.  Of course, by the time this came out, Styx could do no wrong, in my eyes.  They could have put their name on this and I would have loved it. :blink:  :blush:

Suite Madame Blue

Born For Adventure

Lady

Lorelei

I liked Lorelei so much that I tried to convince my wife to name our daughter Lorelei. Didn't sell, oh well. I did win on her middle name being Angela, which gives my nom du Lounge an odd resonance . . . she got my eyes, not my wife's eyes. Luckily, she got my wife's good looks in the main. Lucky girl.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
DeeBye,Oct 16 2005, 06:06 AM Wrote:I'm just wondering why the Atlanta Thrashers are hosting that clip.[right][snapback]92284[/snapback][/right]
*Points to the URL on the boards in the background and coughs*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Too much time on my hands.

-A
LochnarITB,Oct 16 2005, 07:12 PM Wrote::(  :(  :(  I think I am the only Styx fan on the planet that enjoyed this album.  Of course, by the time this came out, Styx could do no wrong, in my eyes.  They could have put their name on this and I would have loved it. :blink:  :blush:

Dude. No. Wrong.

There's a difference between being a rabid fan and a brainwashed slave, slight though it be. You, sir, have crossed the line. :wacko:
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!