Just some more info on Treesh and I
OK, Treesh and I have not been playing WoW or online that much lately. We did decide to re-up as some of you knew we were debating on. We are moving to a new location here in town that offers a few things for us.

One it is in walking distance of where Treesh is working
Two it will be about $270 a month cheaper (lower rent, included water, sewer and trash and basic cable) for pretty much the same amount of room though it's an apartment so more neighbor noise and such, but oh well.
Three we can do a month by month rental making moving out of the area simpler.
Four it means we will have a roof over our heads this weekend as well.

My health has been better and worse during the last two weeks. I've been living with a constant lowgrade headache for a week now that nothing has been able to cure and spats of dizziness but I haven't had issues with people. And when I say nothing I mean nothing. I've suffered from migraines and severe migraine like tension headaches for 20 years now so I have an array of OTC, perscription, and homeopathic cures that I can try. All have failed. I've been going outside to the trash can, I was able to pick up the razor today but since the trimmers were already packed I didn't actually shave because hair this long with a Mach 3 would not be fun. :) I've spoken on the phone with the realtor and my family without issues. I've been able to e-mail without problems. I've even been able to deal with some of the people that are threatening lawyers because of the money I owe them.

There has been a lot of packing going on by me while Treesh has been at work and we'll likely be without internet until Monday after I take everything down tonight to move it tomorrow. Though I'm checking on that to see if they can hook up on Friday. We don't surrender the keys to our current place till Friday so the lapse might not be too bad.

I've also been packing with the plans of potentially not unpacking some of it when we get to the new location here in town because I've been looking at a potential move out to Colorado where my brother is at as I might be able to potentially do some part time tech support out there, something where I work when I can and don't work when I can't. Regardless even with lowering costs and getting some consolidation done we need for me to secure some form of income or for Treesh to make a lot more than she is to try and handle the debt that we have from me getting a degree over a long draw out time and Treesh completeling 4 years of college (no degree yet) over a long time as well.

Anyway you might see us actually playing some WoW again this weekend or next week. No I didn't touch on everything that has been going on that pulled us away but things are much much better and we are much much happier. I really hoping that I don't relapse again and with us having insurance again here in a few weeks I'll be able to get back with a medical doctor again and maybe we can put this whole thing to be again and I can start being a productive member of society who can interact socially in ways other than a video game.

Just thought some of WoW playing population of the lounge might like an update.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Best wishes, it sounds like you've got a lot going on!
I appreciate the update. Anytime there's a sudden change in playing behavior for my two favorite Tauren, I'm worried that Real Life has thrown more bad things your way. I'm not too concerned about the playing, but the more important things like money, shelter, health, or marital issues. My imagination sometimes really runs with my concern. Knowing a little bit of what is going on helps me worry less.

Bah, I'm rambling. Let me sum up: Thanks. I care. Good luck.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Hang in there guys. It sounds like, once you get the headache handled, you'll have things back on the upswing. I know how good it feels when things start to turn around. RL is throwing me some curves right now so I'm hoping to get that feeling again myself soon.

Best wishes for you guys. I hope to see you back in game soon. How could the guild and alliance go on missing our gnomes?? ;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Good luck. I truly mean that. You'll get through, and things will be that much better when you do.
Roland *The Gunslinger*