Bolty needs a blooding...
So, Bolty needs Blood and others need BWL attunement. When do we want to make a go and do we want to try for this weekend?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Oct 14 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:So, Bolty needs Blood and others need BWL attunement.  When do we want to make a go and do we want to try for this weekend?
[right][snapback]92106[/snapback][/right]

I'm available Saturday from 11-1:30... so long as we start on time... :)
Lissa,Oct 14 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:So, Bolty needs Blood and others need BWL attunement.  When do we want to make a go and do we want to try for this weekend?

I work all weekend. :/
Tal,Oct 14 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:I work all weekend. :/
[right][snapback]92109[/snapback][/right]

That's what evenings are for... ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'm still not clear on the Twins' schedule for the weekend. If I'm available, I can bring either Kristan (who needs blood, but it's not a pressing priority other than me wanting to do something a little different on an Onyxia run for a change) or Darian.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Lissa,Oct 14 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:So, Bolty needs Blood and others need BWL attunement.  When do we want to make a go and do we want to try for this weekend?
I'm waitlisted for ZG tomorrow morning (12:00 ST) but otherwise I don't think I have any particular plans other than watching football, so keep me appraised. I'd love to bring Skybreak in to tank for you all (and get a shot at the shield). :)
-TheDragoon
I'm around Friday, and slotted for a ZG attempt, but if we can get a UBRS going sometime and I'm free, I'm there.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Darian,Oct 14 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:I'm still not clear on the Twins' schedule for the weekend.  If I'm available, I can bring either Kristan (who needs blood, but it's not a pressing priority other than me wanting to do something a little different on an Onyxia run for a change) or Darian.
[right][snapback]92111[/snapback][/right]

You should be clear for the weekend -- Saturday we're definitely out, and we're going on a boat tour on Sunday, towards the evening time. Not sure how long we're going to be gone.
Lissa,Oct 14 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:others need BWL attunement
What is involved in this? Lochnar is not attuned. It may be futile for him to even get attuned, seeing how my machine probably won't allow me to participate in raiding it. However, just in case, he probably should get attuned. As always, it's evenings and late nights for me and Lochnar can go anytime in that time frame, if I'm not already committed elsewhere.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
BWL attunement: kill the Scarshield Quartermaster at the end of the hall outside of the BRS entrance (this is outside the instance, not inside it). Collect the letter quest object that he drops, and accept the quest.

Then, go on UBRS as normal. After General Drakkisath is dead, operate the orb behind him. You're done!
Tuftears,Oct 14 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:BWL attunement: kill the Scarshield Quartermaster at the end of the hall outside of the BRS entrance (this is outside the instance, not inside it).  Collect the letter quest object that he drops, and accept the quest.

Then, go on UBRS as normal.  After General Drakkisath is dead, operate the orb behind him.  You're done!
[right][snapback]92161[/snapback][/right]
Aleri can tank him for you if you want Loch. I tanked for me and the pickup druid. :D Started the fight at less than half mana too and didn't get a heal from the druid either. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Oct 14 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Aleri can tank him for you if you want Loch.
[right][snapback]92172[/snapback][/right]
Sounds easy enough. If I'm around for the run to blood Bolty, I would gladly go and if I could get a hand to grab the quest, with priest tankage or other, it would be nice to decimate a duo of avians with a fragment of igneous formation. :)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Lissa,Oct 14 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:That's what evenings are for...  ;)
[right][snapback]92110[/snapback][/right]

Since MC is off for tonite perhaps we can run it then?