Oddball 5 mans
Alright we have enough L60 Lurker paladins to try a 5 man paladin attack on some instance.

We also have enough druids and rogues to stealth attack an instance or just a few instance bosses.

I don't really have any ideas on where exactly to go but I would love to see Katrin, Sharann, Balador, Trispal, and Garrin take on some instance (we might even have another L60 paladin too). Scholo or strat where there are lots of undead might be good choices but I'd be willing to tackle anything (and with Baladors crap gear I'd get a lot out of it to probably. :) :) )

We've got a ton of hunters too, I think it would be cool to see a report of 5 lurker hunters taking on an instance (would have been easier with the old spirit bond to heal the hunter better, but meh).

5 mages kiting the heck out LBRS sheep and frost nova's galore!

Give me some ideas and let's try to set something up.

Heck 5 warriors on a tribute run. Aggro bounce and bandages for the win!

5 warlocks banish the heck out of wherever there is lots to banish. :)

I really think a 5 paladin group could be quite strong. A 2 druid 3 rogue group would be pretty insane (or 3 druid 2 rogue lots of healing there) but that group would want to go where you could sneak past lots of stuff and just gank the boss and I just don't have any ideas on that, maybe some of the LBRS stuff...

Anyway for the 5 paladins I wouldn't mind trying any of the 60's instances. I need all of them. Tuesday night around 6 or 7 server would probably work for me and might even let us get done before the Zul'Gurrub run.

Let me know if anyone wants to do any of this. Feel free to start your own groups up in this thread, but I've wanted to do an all one class group for awhile and I know that paladins and druids or druids/rogues would be able to handle lots of stuff (though it might go slow for the pallies :) ).
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm up for tuesday. Lemme know where ^_-
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Tuesday I'm out since it is Family night, Wed I have Uldaman, Thursday I work night...Friday night might work but we do need to get Balador and Cleoboltress their blood at some point (though we might be able to achieve that this evening after Onyxia).
Gnollguy,Oct 9 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:I don't really have any ideas on where exactly to go but I would love to see Katrin, Sharann, Balador, Trispal, and Garrin take on some instance (we might even have another L60 paladin too).&nbsp; Scholo or strat where there are lots of undead might be good choices but I'd be willing to tackle anything (and with Baladors crap gear I'd get a lot out of it to probably.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; :)&nbsp; )[right][snapback]91491[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like a plan! Undead Strat would be easiest, but Scholo would be interesting too.
Gnollguy,Oct 9 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:Alright we have enough L60 Lurker paladins to try a 5 man paladin attack on some instance.
[right][snapback]91491[/snapback][/right]

Re-emergence of the All Pally Team, I love it.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Good luck guys! I like the idea of a 5-man stealth run but unfortunately I don't get home before 10 PM server time, and my weekdays are generally booked solid. If you plan to be doing the Tuesday ZG run and you think you'll be slightly late coming from a run like this, just send me a tell and I'll try to save a spot for you.
I'm rezzing this thread.

I'm starting with the 5 paladin group again. I was talking to Skan and he mentioned that Tuesday, Thurday and Sunday would be the only days that would work for him. With Thursday being a raid night for avarice and with today being the next Ony kill (as well as really short notice) that gets me to thinking about Tuesday the first of November to go attack something. I'm up for today at 1 or 2 ish sever time if others are but I don't see that happening.

So my real question is what about Tuesday at say 7 - 8 server time for a start? I've still got all my scholo quests and many of the strat quests (and I can get more of them) as well as keys to both places. I need to finish the pally quest in Sunken Temple if we just want a warm up though I don't think we need one. I've got quests in LBRS as well and still haven't done all of DM East (got the key and did the web) or been in DM North or West with him. I'm game for anything really and very well could walk out of anywhere a better equipped paladin than I walked in. :) Not that that matters, I just think this will be a lot of fun.

I'm still up for a 5 druid/rogue (or all druid) group to somewhere as well if others want or the 5 warrior aggro bounce fest and bandages FTW group too. I don't have any other 60's but if we want to do a lowbie group of something else let me know.
---
4 Warlocks + 1 Pally, DM west, "Dreadsteed Encounter"

Say hello to 4 enslaved Felguards.
These runs would make for great strategy writeups, for those who would say "5 man Tribute run with all warriors? Impossible!"

Hint hint :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Gnollguy,Oct 30 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:So my real question is what about Tuesday at say 7 - 8 server time for a start?&nbsp; I've still got all my scholo quests and many of the strat quests (and I can get more of them) as well as keys to both places.&nbsp; I need to finish the pally quest in Sunken Temple if we just want a warm up though I don't think we need one.&nbsp; I've got quests in LBRS as well and still haven't done all of DM East (got the key and did the web) or been in DM North or West with him.&nbsp; I'm game for anything really and very well could walk out of anywhere a better equipped paladin than I walked in.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; Not that that matters, I just think this will be a lot of fun.
[right][snapback]93612[/snapback][/right]

Lemme check with the wife and get back to you. :)
well i dunno how open for tuesday i'll be. The wifey doesn't work at all on tuesdays anymore and i gotta sneak any play time in when she does homework. so any time on would be very limited for me. Saturdays are normally my all day/night affairs.

Her schedual has been cut a bit too. So overall you all could be seeing a bit less of me. Gotta keep a happy home ^_^.
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Tal,Oct 31 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:Lemme check with the wife and get back to you. :)
[right][snapback]93679[/snapback][/right]

Checked with the wife is an 8pm start okie with you?
Tal,Oct 31 2005, 09:11 PM Wrote:Checked with the wife is an 8pm start okie with you?
[right][snapback]93725[/snapback][/right]

It sure is!
---
Gnollguy,Nov 1 2005, 02:23 AM Wrote:It sure is!
[right][snapback]93736[/snapback][/right]
A thought that occurred to me this morning - most of the paladins probably haven'd done their level 50 quest to ST. Do we want to try that?
Tal,Nov 1 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:A thought that occurred to me this morning - most of the paladins probably haven'd done their level 50 quest to ST. Do we want to try that?
[right][snapback]93757[/snapback][/right]

I did mention that in my post (we could do a warm up in Sunken Temple) and while I'd be up for that since I haven't finished it either, I wanted more of a challenge for whatever 5 paladins we get.

Of course my comments on gear changed a bit as Balador now has the lawbringer legs and lawbringer gloves due to our small (3 for Luci, Mag, Gehennas and 4 for Gar, Geddon, Shazz) core and the others having them or being behind my new butt in points. Tough really that just means emp runs in BRD and Baron runs in strat are less valuable for me (though there are other things in dead strat I could still use).
---
Well 5 paladins entered Scartlet Strat and 5 paladins bubble hearthed out of Scarlet Strat victorious!

We had some rough spots and I did a few dumb things and we wiped a few times and were saved by DI a few times but we were also getting a feel for the dynamics. If we do it again we'll be a lot stronger.

I took some video clips, though somehow I don't have our revenge on Timmy though I do have our wipe to Timmy. But you'll see me without my aura running and not attacking the focus target in one of our wipes. Umm ooops. :) But there are some great "only pallies" moments that I captured. Now it's just a matter of compressing the 25 gigs of raw footage that I took (easily done) and at least trying to get it all spliced together while chopping out some of the dead time. I'll even see if I can get some music to it but I'm no video editor. I'll just try to get a rough cut up for tomorrow.

I'll do my best to get more written up on this and post it up in the Crossroads as well.

I do have to say this was a blast and we didn't move too slowly. I was glad we took on a more challenging 5 man as well. Sure the early parts were just silly with all the holy damage we could do but those 4 pulls of the humanoids are not trivial for most 5 mans. Though once we got our Hammer of Justice as crowd control working they got pretty easy for us. :)

So now we need more 5 pally stuff because it is way too fun!

Of course I'm also eying the "impossible" the 5 warrior group with no healing going somewhere with aggro bounce and bandages for the win. :) But that one will need some more planning before jumping in. :)
---
Aye, the 5pally Scarlet Strat was awesome. We did hit some bumps in the road until we figured out "oh hey, we've got 5 hammers of justice. win!". From there on it was smooth sailing. :P
After we all simultaneously bubblehearthed out at the end, I sat in my chair and seriously LOL'd for like 5 minutes, that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. :lol:
Grayfox 60 Paladin <The Basin> Miner/Armoursmith