Terenas Friday Oct. 7
Roll call!

There is a lot of Sunken Temple prep also -- don't start Thursday late and expect to get done if you want to do it all.

Certainly you don't need to do quest prep for things without a reward you care about, but I anticipate we won't be repeating ST as the loot is not fabulous and we'll soon be able to start hitting Dire Maul. So if you want to get quests done, your best chance for a lurker group will probably be this Friday.

However, there are some class quests that shouldn't be passed up, and that have prereqs you need to do before going. Priest, rogue, hunter, and mage all have quest sequences that are completed in Sunken Temple. Start doing those sequences now. The quest rewards are not to be passed up, especially for rogues and priests.

I need to do Ancient Egg since I missed the Jintha'Alor night. Shooting for tonight (Tuesday) but I'll need some help.
Octord will be there and she has already done all of the quest prep.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Gorkuk will be there on Friday. I haven't done any quest prep work as of yet, including Ancient Egg. I will have to do some research to see if I can learn what quests I even need, as this is my first experience with ST. As for tonight, I hope to be there, but company at my house has disrupted my normal schedule, and I have lately needed to play earlier than normal.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I will be there on Friday, ready to take on ST. Here's what I have for quests for ST:

====The God Hakkar====
This is the series that starts with Screecher Spirits in Tanaris, takes you into Zul'Farrak, then into the Hinterlands for the elite Ancient Egg quest, part of the Jintha'Alor area. It has good rewards, but now is a little late to start it as you need to do ZF. Several of us are ready for this, others still need to do the Ancient Egg part.

====The Temple of Atal'Hakkar====
This is a fairly simple series of quest that starts in Swamp of Sorrows, and has you do a fair bit of chasing. It will easily be soloable, though part of it shows up as elite, because there are elite dragonkin in the area. They don't need to be fought and with our levels, are easily dispatched solo. The second part of this series takes you to the Atal'ai exile who also gives you the next quest, so don't go to him without being sent to him by the quest in this series.

====Jammal'an the Prophet====
Picked up at the Atal'ai exile in the Hinterlands, likely is a quest we can share.

====Into the Depths====
This short series of quests starts here in Feralas, then you're sent to Marvon Rivetseeker in Tanaris, he saids you to his shop in Ratchet and then back to him in Tanaris to get the ST quest.

====The Secret of the Circle====
Marvon Rivetseeker in Tanaris also gives you this quest.

====The Essence of Eranikus====
This quest is obtained inside the instance.

====Zapper Fuel====
This is also available, but does not have any rewards beyond experience. I'll not be bothering with this as I am hoping to not set foot in Un'Goro. This may be a series of quests too.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Oct 4 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:====Zapper Fuel====
This is also available, but does not have any rewards beyond experience.&nbsp; I'll not be bothering with this as I am hoping to not set foot in Un'Goro.&nbsp; This may be a series of quests too.
[right][snapback]90991[/snapback][/right]
This quest is indeed part of a chain. The 1st quest is in Un'goro crater. (What do you have against Un'Goro?) After killing 16 or 20 plant creatures, the second step takes you to Ratchet where you get the 3rd step that takes you into ST.

I have all of the quests done. The Rogue quest was long and tedious. I understand that the Hunter quest is also quite long.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I have all of the quests completed, and will be there on Friday.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
It is my understanding that my hunter quest is not part of the Sunken Temple prep work, so I have not worried too much about completing my hunter quest. However, I am currently missing ALL of the quests for ST, aside from having the ancient egg in my possession. I know what I'll be doing the rest of the week. :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Oct 4 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:It is my understanding that my hunter quest is not part of the Sunken Temple prep work, so I have not worried too much about completing my hunter quest.&nbsp; However, I am currently missing ALL of the quests for ST, aside from having the ancient egg in my possession.&nbsp; I know what I'll be doing the rest of the week.&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]91040[/snapback][/right]

The hunter quest leads into Sunken Temple to kill a dragon there, I'm to that stage on Marn you want to do the prep work for it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
So I just found out I will probably be late on Friday. I will try to update this when I have a better idea.

This face is being added because my daughter really wants me to:

:wub:
vor_lord,Oct 4 2005, 07:06 AM Wrote:Roll call!

There is a lot of Sunken Temple prep also -- don't start Thursday late and expect to get done if you want to do it all.

[right][snapback]90977[/snapback][/right]

The warlock has most of the prep done, except for the egg, which is something of a problem as I have two characters that never made it into ZF, but I think the rogue has the egg.

However the egg part of ST isn't all that difficult to get to as I recall.

It also may be a good time to finish the spider god quest line if people haven't. I don't have the ZF part on any of the three characters in the 50s, but if you did the ZF part, you should be able to summon the spider god, and 1 level 55 elite should be no problem for a lurker group. The summon spot is right next to the troll you get the ST quests from in the Hinterlands.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Oct 5 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:The warlock has most of the prep done, except for the egg, which is something of a problem as I have two characters that never made it into ZF, but I think the rogue has the egg.

However the egg part of ST isn't all that difficult to get to as I recall.&nbsp;

It also may be a good time to finish the spider god quest line if people haven't.&nbsp; I don't have the ZF part on any of the three characters in the 50s, but if you did the ZF part, you should be able to summon the spider god, and 1 level 55 elite should be no problem for a lurker group.&nbsp; The summon spot is right next to the troll you get the ST quests from in the Hinterlands.
[right][snapback]91183[/snapback][/right]

Necrali, Octord, Yuri, Rogoll, and Gorkuk did the spider summon Tuesday night. Lots of easy exp!
Gorkuk finished his quest prep work last night, so I'm ready to go for Friday. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
vor_lord,Oct 5 2005, 11:01 PM Wrote:Necrali, Octord, Yuri, Rogoll, and Gorkuk did the spider summon Tuesday night.&nbsp; Lots of easy exp!
[right][snapback]91203[/snapback][/right]

A trip through ZF lastnight and now Lianne and Concillianne need it. hopefully someone can help at some point. Easy fight that will get Concillianne that much closer to finishing off her last half level.

I need to get Conc trhough all the prereqs, but I don't see that happening tonight considering he hasn't done ZF either.

So I won't be doing ancient egg with any of my chars unless you want to do a quick 'egg only' run for Concillianne... not really necessary, because the rewards aren't all that great for a rogue.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Concillian,Oct 6 2005, 03:14 PM Wrote:A trip through ZF lastnight and now Lianne and Concillianne need it.&nbsp; hopefully someone can help at some point.&nbsp; Easy fight that will get Concillianne that much closer to finishing off her last half level.

I need to get Conc trhough all the prereqs, but I don't see that happening tonight considering he hasn't done ZF either.

So I won't be doing ancient egg with any of my chars unless you want to do a quick 'egg only' run for Concillianne... not really necessary, because the rewards aren't all that great for a rogue.
[right][snapback]91264[/snapback][/right]

I hope someone can help tonight. Seems like a 59 rogue could stealth all the way to the egg, but maybe soloing three elites once there is not possible...
vor_lord,Oct 6 2005, 05:35 PM Wrote:I hope someone can help tonight.&nbsp; Seems like a 59 rogue could stealth all the way to the egg, but maybe soloing three elites once there is not possible...
[right][snapback]91280[/snapback][/right]

Rogue got the egg from Jintha, I meant for ST.

The egg isn't tough for a rogue. sneak in, sap one, blind two, preparation, blind three, grab egg, vanish =)
I will be there this Friday (Oct 7th). I hope to hit lvl 51 before 8:30 (I'm close).

- Gantor
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60