Let The Trolling Begin!
Aloe is good for you.

Aloe is an amazing pain killer when ingested.

The body needs 22 amino acids and 8 essential amino acids. Aloe has 20/7 of these covered.

Aloe has a considerable ammount if vitamin B12. Aloe is one of the few plants on this earth that have B12. You must have B12, or you will become very weak, very sick, and could even die. This is a big concern for vegetarians and vegans.

Eating fresh aloe, snipped directly from the plant, has amazing health effects and is quite good for you.

Do not buy bottles of aloe gel or aloe juice from the health store. These have almost no potency. They are a gimmick most of the time, overpriced, and generally worthless. Live aloe is what you want. Buy an aloe plant.

Aloe alcohol is amazing for cleansing wounds and does amazing things for your skin. Making it is a closely guarded secret though, and I am not sharing. Drinking it, while intoxicating, can do amazing things for the body. The saponins involved are like getting an injection of hydrogen peroxide. They oxygenate the blood and provide a great level of microscopic cleaning, bubbling and scouring away all kinds of impurities in the body. Also thins the blood, and helps to fight blood clots. Breaks down greasy gooey buildup in the body's bloodstream.

Damnit, those bees are becoming annoying.

This is my pearl ratio to this post.

I love you all, just like DeeBye. :wub:
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
ShadowHM,Sep 29 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:That was not aimed at me, Doc, but I have to respond.
Sadly, Doc, for you, that is ALL the time, of late.  You seem, as Gris suggested, to be treating this place like your very own sandbox, and flinging sand at every other resident.
No, that is the sound of your own pride, buzzing so loud you cannot hear anything else.
Actions speak louder than buzzing, Doc.  Too small an offer, and too late.
Yep.  So loud you cannot hear the voice of reason anymore.
Seems to me that the one that has to stop doing is you, Doc.

You are very lucky that Griselda is the patient woman she is, Doc.  I would not be so patient.    Or is that your game after all?    *How far can Doc push before he gets banned and has the joy of stomping off in high dudgeon?*
[right][snapback]90574[/snapback][/right]

I love you Shadow, for being the good mother I never had.

:wub:

I may not always like what you say, but you almost always tell me what I need to hear.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Sep 29 2005, 08:15 PM Wrote:I love you Shadow, for being the good mother I never had.

:wub:

I may not always like what you say, but you almost always tell me what I need to hear.
[right][snapback]90576[/snapback][/right]

If you really got what she was saying, you would have stopped bumping this thread and let it die. Now I am going to have to lock it.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete