Looking for old Trading Post members
Hello there everyone.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for possibly spamming your forum, but please hear me out and help out if you can.

After talking to an old friend of mine who I have managed to stay in contact with from Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and more recently World of Warcraft, I decided I would like to find out where a few other of my old friends are lately.

Basically, what I am wondering is if anyone on this board would be able to help me find people from the Diablo 1 channel "Trading Post," which later turned into "Public Chat TP" after they disallowed access for bots into certain chat channels. Trading Post was before the time of having to choose your realm before logging on, the days where we would have constant server splits, and 56k connections were lightning fast.

I do remember a name or two that I've seen on here, after having a quick browse at the forums. People from the old Diablo Strategy Forum (DSF) battle.net forum, none the less. I would love to be in contact with more people from the good old days.

Thank you very much for reading, and again I am sorry if this turns out to do nothing more than clutter your boards. I look forward to any responses I may receive.
Before I joined a clan, I spent the majority of my time in Trading Post.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Oh ok. What was your name back then, if you remember? Mine was Socko, for the most-part. Not sure if you'd remember me or not. Thanks for the reply though. :shuriken:
Socko,Sep 27 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:Oh ok. What was your name back then, if you remember? Mine was Socko, for the most-part. Not sure if you'd remember me or not. Thanks for the reply though.  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]90335[/snapback][/right]

Hey, didn't you occasionally post on the DSF?

-A
Yeah, I did. But we'd be talking *very* occasionally. Like, less than 50 posts in my lifetime.

But yeah, I used to love going there and reading about Charis' 3@30 runs and other things of similar nature. Always great entertainment, lol.
Hey I used to go to the trading post/public chat tp...My name was +-centurion-+ or "cent" ...yes i do realize the last post here is more than 6 years old.
... Really?
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.