Pali Epic Mount Quest - Stormrage
Hey all,

For those of you who expressed interest in helping with my pali mount quest, it's lookin like at 6pm server I'll be on and ready to go.

All i have left is the last part in scholo, so it should go rather quickly.

See ya then ^_^.

-Garrin
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Garrin,Sep 23 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:Hey all,

For those of you who expressed interest in helping with my pali mount quest, it's lookin like at 6pm server I'll be on and ready to go.&nbsp;

All i have left is the last part in scholo, so it should go rather quickly.&nbsp;

See ya then ^_^.

-Garrin
[right][snapback]89991[/snapback][/right]

6pm server = too early for me to be online for a run. I will tell you that you will want a priest healer for the battle and at least one other paladin (two make it easy peasy) for the final battle. The priest for shackle to allow for mana regeneration, two or three paladins for judgements. Also make sure EVERYONE knows the judgement order and do not judge all at the same time. You WANT the stun effect to help mitigate damage on the paladins. Drink up often whenever not in combat and stay in the corner.
Garrin, it's date night for me, so it will depend on when we go out. My goal is to at least get up there to Scholo and buff your party and give you water. If Gabe's still sleeping off his jet lage, I'll come if I can, but with three pallies & a priest much needed to shackle that mini boss in the last mob group, there's not room for a mage.

I'll do my best to be there right at 6.

GL!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I may be able to help you, but first I'd like to see if the CA priests are on for an SM run.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Sep 23 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I may be able to help you, but first I'd like to see if the CA priests are on for an SM run.
[right][snapback]90045[/snapback][/right]

I like being referred to as part of the 'CA Priests' for some reason, heh. ;)