Engineering enchants tooltip bug
Maybe this was a problem before 3.2 patch. Since the engineering enchants are now good I applied the Flexweave Underlay and the Nitro Boosts. The 23 Agility to cloak does not show on the tooltip but does add up on character sheet, same with 24 crit to boots will not show on the tooltip but does add up on the character sheet.

Mind Amplification Dish cannot be applied to any of the engineering goggles due to an "on use" ability already active due to the "see far in the distance" ability they have on them
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."
Quote:Maybe this was a problem before 3.2 patch. Since the engineering enchants are now good I applied the Flexweave Underlay and the Nitro Boosts. The 23 Agility to cloak does not show on the tooltip but does add up on character sheet, same with 24 crit to boots will not show on the tooltip but does add up on the character sheet.
Mind Amplification Dish cannot be applied to any of the engineering goggles due to an "on use" ability already active due to the "see far in the distance" ability they have on them

I know that the springy archanoweave just showed as "springy archanoweave" and that it was reflected in spellpower, but I'm not sure about the others.

Sucks you can't enchant your ENG goggles with the ENG head enchant. That seems.... counterproductive.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
For a fun time, if you are Horde check the engineer AH in Dalaran and compare it to the regular one. Notice any differences?:)Oh the fun I could have if I were still an engineer...
Quote:For a fun time, if you are Horde check the engineer AH in Dalaran and compare it to the regular one. Notice any differences?:)Oh the fun I could have if I were still an engineer...

Is it ally side?????
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Is it ally side?????

They fixed it already, but yes, it was pointing to the Alliance AH regardless of your faction.