IM STARTING A LADDER
Hello every1. I used to be a member here but my diablo 2 account was hacked. I am now working on building a ladder for diablo II similar to the other games on www.gamebattles.com. This Ladder will be for LOD only and will be pk 1v1 or 3v3. This ladder will feature sponsored tourneys, a place for clans to show their stuff, and much much more. Of course i cannot do this alone. I am currently working on the rules for the ladder and they will be posted on a site shortly. I need a staff for this (referee's, admins, fraud squad, etc.) If you are interested Aim me at oCsiCottOnX.

-Thank you
iRoNiQ,Sep 22 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Hello every1. I used to be a member here but my diablo 2 account was hacked. I am now working on building a ladder for diablo II similar to the other games on www.gamebattles.com. This Ladder will be for LOD only and will be pk 1v1 or 3v3. This ladder will feature sponsored tourneys, a place for clans to show their stuff, and much much more. Of course i cannot do this alone. I am currently working on the rules for the ladder and they will be posted on a site shortly. I need a staff for this (referee's, admins, fraud squad, etc.) If you are interested Aim me at oCsiCottOnX.

-Thank you
[right][snapback]89933[/snapback][/right]

ALSO i would like to say that u can pm me or reply here.. i need refs guys
I want the last 30 seconds of my time back.
DeeBye,Sep 22 2005, 06:40 PM Wrote:I want the last 30 seconds of my time back.
[right][snapback]89946[/snapback][/right]

No refunds or substitutions without receipt.
Tal,Sep 22 2005, 08:00 PM Wrote:No refunds or substitutions without receipt.
[right][snapback]89957[/snapback][/right]
30 seconds? It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about...
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
Who is this guy and when is he going to be banned?