Terenas Friday 9/16
Haven't seen anyone else make a thread this week.

I will not be there tonight as I'll be out of town.
vor_lord,Sep 16 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:Haven't seen anyone else make a thread this week.

[right][snapback]89424[/snapback][/right]
I'm not sure if I can make it. The fan on my motherboard is making strange sounds. The shop that assembled it said if it is just the fan itself, I'll get the box back today. However, it could be the motherboard itself needs to be replaced in which case it will be awhile. So, I am a maybe at the moment.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
vor_lord,Sep 16 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Haven't seen anyone else make a thread this week.

I will be quite late if I make it at all. My wife is leaving for a trip tomorrow, and I'll be helping her get ready.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
vor_lord,Sep 16 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Haven't seen anyone else make a thread this week.

Well, I will be there.

Saw a post on the realm forum that they will try to startup AV tonight so if there aren't enough I can do that.

I have several needs/wants in the ~50+ range

Rogue needs Spider god in ZF (quick and could solo if it wasn't the damn physical immune boss, one partner with elemental damage is all she needs)

Conc has done ZF prep, or could start in on Maraudon, perhaps we can get a couple scepters so others don't necessarily need to.

Lianne hasn't done much of anything, again ZF, Mara or Jinthor.

If we don't get enough people to instance, we should do some furlbog grinding at least. We are the right level and rep gains from the quest decrease quite dramatically from level, I've recently found out. We should be helping at least one of the enchanters out as much as possible. I can park Lianne at one end of Felwood for summoning to cut down on the back and forth time.

Concillianne applied for elemental LW, and I didn't realize that it took such significant mats just to get E-LW. I need 2 heart of fire, 1 Breath of Wind and 1 core of earth (I may have the other core of earth on a different char.

I'm going to try to be around starting about 6:30-7 server time. I'll come on with Concillian to help get enough people to start AV, then if Lurkers start showing up we can
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
The word from the computer shop is that they replaced the fan and everything works fine. So I'll be online tonight. Idon't have the elite Hinterlands quests completed yet, but will be happy to do Zul'Farrak again anyhow. Or Maraudon. Or Hinterlands and then ZF. Or the new BG or whatever.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
vor_lord,Sep 16 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:Haven't seen anyone else make a thread this week.

I can be there tonight, but I will not be able to play as late as normal. I will have to be finished by 10 pm server time, so if we can get started early enough, I can help with a run of something. If not, then I'll probably spend my evening working on Alts and/or the new AB Battlegrounds.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>