Hiya Stormrage!
And once upon a time, I was an okay priest.

What are the Z'G plans, or is everyone fixed on the Core?

Luv,

Me.
Hillary,Sep 14 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:And once upon a time, I was an okay priest.

Luv,

Me.
[right][snapback]89198[/snapback][/right]
I saw that Tuftears led a contingent in there last night defeating the first two bosses, and learning a kaboodle. He specifically called for a Hunter at one point, but I was still in post patch shock in trying to re-apply new addons, understand my respec, gaining the pet skills to train my 3 pets, and spending ~20g in the process. :-) There will be other days.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Personally, I'm more intersted in the Core right now. But a lot of the Basin folk seem to be taken with ZG. I'll go if asked/invited, but doubt I'll (for now) be looking for groups to take myself. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Hillary,Sep 14 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:And once upon a time, I was an okay priest.

Luv,

Me.

We always figured ZG would be more of an alliance "pick-up" raid since it only takes 20 and we can fairly successfully get 15 people on spur of the moment stuff. However since it does have a lock-out I guess the sign-up methods are still better for it.

I'm not chomping at the bit for it right now though. I'll go to fill out a group but Molten Core and Ony raids and the occasionaly hour or so long attempt for that damn draconian deflector are about all the raiding I can deal with right now. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Heh, my ZG raids are signups, not seeking out and inviting people - please sign up if you'd be interested in seeing Zul'gurub at some point! Raids are Tuesday evening at 10:30 PM server time, and Saturday morning at 12 PM (noon) server time (that's 9 AM Pacific).

So far as I know, the Avarice alliance will be taking on the Molten Core again Thursday at 7:30 PM server time... Saturday may be Onyxia, or may be a continuation of MC, depending on if Darian is feeling his wheaties. It may be both!
Hillary,Sep 14 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:And once upon a time, I was an okay priest.

Luv,

Me.

*waves* Miss my Griz. :(
I want a purple priest too. :(
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
WTF I love you

BTW I found your sekret pic. On that site. That has pictures. Of people. Who play WoW. Mostly just pictures of peoples FACES. OF people. Who happen to play WOW. COMe back to us hillary! Clearly my shift key was broken back there *whistle*
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
Marneus misses you!
sniffles

Miss u griz.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]