"I take responsibility"
kandrathe,Sep 15 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:Oh, yeah!  My dog eats your hand!

[Image: dog11.gif]
[right][snapback]89349[/snapback][/right]

Ha! My hand can take over your dog when he eats it!

[Image: hand_dog.jpg]

Nothing can stop the hand-dog hybrid! MUAHAHA!

EDIT: I copied your gif over to my webpage from Tripod.
Personal attack - you should be banned.

Also in no place did I say I believe Bush.

It WOULD be valid for you to say something like "Talk is cheap = lets see if Bush can act on his words." But you didnt do that instead you made the nonsense attack on what you EXPECT Bush to do.

I hold people to only a modest standard of making sensible discourse - you failed even that.
I will call you "THE PIG" hence forth.. That will be name name for people who use "the troll" to address people they disagree with.
Ghostiger,Sep 15 2005, 09:48 PM Wrote:I hold people to only a modest standard of making sensible discourse - you failed even that.
[right][snapback]89356[/snapback][/right]

I'm sorry I can't lower my discourse enough to meet your standards and give you enlightenment. It's hard to do that with an IQ higher than double digits.

Walkiry "The Pig." It has a nice ring...
A second personal attack.

Of course thats of Im sure because the Mods let people attack me.
Ghostiger,Sep 15 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:A second personal attack. 
Of course thats of Im sure because the Mods let people attack me.
[right][snapback]89361[/snapback][/right]

I think it's more likely a case of potkettleitis...
Please point out my personal attack.

I said you were posting nonsense. I didnt say you mentaly impared in any way.

I suppose you could call me dubbing Lady Vashi as "The Pig" a personal attack, but I am only doing it in response to her calling me the "the troll".
You know exactly what you're doing, Ghosty. The veiled attacks, indirect insults and general corrosive tone of your rather shallow arguments, together with the immediate jump at "the rules" when you're called on it. That's textbook trolling, and as I said you know it perfectly well.

Much as it tempts me as an ankle biter, the phrase "don't feed the trolls" carries a lot of wisdom.

Have a nice day.
My original critisim was completely valid. If you find my style offensive - oh well Im still right.

You attacked Bush for something he hasnt done yet. That makes no sense.

Beyond that I have said very little other than pointing personal attacks on me - like I always do ever since I felt some mods attacked me unfairly for making personal attacks myself.
Ghostiger,Sep 15 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:I will call you "THE PIG" hence forth.. That will be name name for people who use "the troll" to address people they disagree with.
[right][snapback]89357[/snapback][/right]

You ever stop to think, just maybe, it's not your opinion but the way you state it that ticks people off?

No, you haven't.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Perhaps - but that wouldnt make me a "troll".

To a troll the substance of discussion means nothing, its merlely a medium to misbehave in. I mean what I say.
I can't believe that of all people, I am the one to say this, but c'mon people settle down and kiss and make up. Ok, maybe not "kiss"....

..... Ok, maybe not "make up" either ..... Hmmm ok, carry on then B)

-A

ps. Ahh, that's better.
Ghostiger,Sep 15 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:Personal attack - you should be banned.
[right][snapback]89356[/snapback][/right]

OK, I will put on an Admin hat, even though I have been testy lately.

"You should be banned?" That's a bit high handed of you to presume judgment.

At some point, Ghostiger, you will do well to get that chip off of your shoulder. Holding a grudge for that long (in re the mod issue) does not become you, and it undermines such moral high ground as you are able to claim. ;) I know all to well how to hold a grudge, just as I know all to well how petty it makes me look.

Walkiry and Lady Vashj

You didn't help matters much with your petty sniping.

No glory for anyone here, just a few people making themselves look petty and mean. I know from petty and mean. If you guys were acting lamely enough to get Ashock to step in and play peacemaker, you know you have sunk into a rather deep gutter. :(

Thanks, Ashock, for your attempt to pour oil on the waters. :)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Well its nit simply a grudge.
Im pretty sure the same would happen again if I were to once again share my feeling on certain persons.

Wow, a whole page of this. Pretty pointless. Back to the hurricane now.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Occhidiangela,Sep 15 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Thanks, Ashock, for your attempt to pour oil on the waters.  :)
[right][snapback]89376[/snapback][/right]

Well, I figure that once in a while, I need to show my sensitive side. The last time I did that, was when I cried like a baby when I accidentally stepped on my pet cockroach Moe..................

....or not.

-A
Quark,Sep 15 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:You ever stop to think, just maybe, it's not your opinion but the way you state it that ticks people off?

No, you haven't.
[right][snapback]89371[/snapback][/right]

No, not true for me, it's his opinion. I'm used to people stating things like he does, I often go to soccer stadiums.
Walkiry,Sep 14 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:As many of you probably know, recently Mr. Bush came forward saying he was taking the blame for FEMA's craptacular performance (among others), and if you haven't heard, well, here's a link.

I found his speech from yesterday (I think) also great. Just before talking the blame, het started with something like "since september 11th when I was such a great and cool guy and saved you all..blablabla..

"Who falls for that" is my question?
Ghostiger,Sep 15 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:Please point out my personal attack.

I said you were posting nonsense. I didnt say you mentaly impared in any way.
I suppose you could call me dubbing Lady Vashi as "The Pig" a personal attack, but I am only doing it in response to her calling me the "the troll".
[right][snapback]89364[/snapback][/right]
When was that, exactly? I remember implying that there were trolls on this thread - which is indisputable - but I'll be damned if I named names.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I seldom post but this is too good to pass up.....*moves to side to avoid the flames*

My sister is civilian Military and works with the CDC...part of her job also involves direct contact with FEMA. At this time she is in NO with a task force to consider the problems with the contamination of the environment and protection of the food supplies.

I spoke with her the Thursday after Katrina and she told me that one of the major problems was taking away the ability of FEMA to react immediately by placing them in the Department of Homeland Security...there was, according to her, miscommunication between the agencies involved which caused massive delays in the mobilization<sp> of aid to affected areas...the other problem, according to her, was the fact that Brown was unqualified for anything of this magnitude of response*I won't say exactly what she said...but it was rather nasty*

Shadowe
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->