Question after finishing easy difficulty
Hi,

Just finished the game in easy mode. Is now the time to play the cow level with Wirts leg and the tome of town portal? I am at level 32 now, is that character level enough to be able to deal with all the cows.

My other question is can I play the next difficulty level continuing on with the same character and continue to build it? or do I have to start a new character?

Thanks, Mark
Mark9977,Sep 13 2005, 09:13 PM Wrote:Hi,

Just finished the game in easy mode. Is now the time to play the cow level with Wirts leg and the tome of town portal? I am at level 32 now, is that character level enough to be able to deal with all the cows.

My other question is can I play the next difficulty level continuing on with the same character and continue to build it? or do I have to start a new character?

Thanks, Mark
[right][snapback]89149[/snapback][/right]

You can try the cows if you want. However, it's not necessary, and you probably won't really get anything out of it (other than a laugh). You can save the cow level for later, if you want.

Many people don't consider a character "done" until they play through normal, nightmare, and hell with it. Normal difficulty alone is just the first step.
Mark9977,Sep 14 2005, 04:13 AM Wrote:My other question is can I play the next difficulty level continuing on with the same character and continue to build it? or do I have to start a new character?
[right][snapback]89149[/snapback][/right]

You can play the next difficulty with that character. You do not have to start a new character.

Fortune
A plague of exploding high-fives.