Tal update
Everything went well for Tal's surgery this morning. No surprises and he's home, a little groggy and keeping the recliner warm. ;) There's a possibility of him being recuperated enough to play tonight according to his wife, but it's a slim one so don't expect to see him online today. But again, everything went well and soon we will all be able to poke him mercilessly again. ;) :D

Edit: I really need to watch how many "soon"s I put in the same sentence. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Sep 13 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:Everything went well for Tal's surgery this morning.  No surprises and he's home, a little groggy and keeping the recliner warm. ;)  There's a possibility of him being recuperated enough to play tonight according to his wife, but it's a slim one so don't expect to see him online today.  But again, everything went well and soon we will all be able to poke him mercilessly again. ;) :D

[right][snapback]88986[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the update. Treesh!

Recuperate quicker Tal! :)
Best wishes and a speedy recovery, Tal!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Treesh,Sep 13 2005, 09:45 AM Wrote:Everything went well for Tal's surgery this morning.  No surprises and he's home, a little groggy and keeping the recliner warm. ;)  There's a possibility of him being recuperated enough to play tonight according to his wife, but it's a slim one so don't expect to see him online today.  But again, everything went well and soon we will all be able to poke him mercilessly again. ;) :D

Glad to hear that things went well, hope that your recovery is as painless as possible.
I hope you get over your surgery quickly and (mostly) painlessly!

Treesh,Sep 13 2005, 07:45 AM Wrote:Everything went well for Tal's surgery this morning.  No surprises and he's home, a little groggy and keeping the recliner warm. ;) 
Fire up that computer and get the new patch downloading while you sit in your recliner. :lol:
-TheDragoon
Get well soon sir!

Much <3 for tal.
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
So glad that all went well. You were in my thoughts many, many times this morning, Chere. And then I thought "Da Tal has undergone a temporary nerf." Didn't Bolty predict this? ;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Buff Tal!

:P
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Hope your recovery is swift and good, Tal!
Very good to hear. Thank you for the update.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm doing "okay" and have learned the value of making sure that the pain drugs don't wear out before a new dose is taken. In a fair bit of pain but don't expect to be out of action for very long.

Thank goodness that my nurse, the incomparable Mrs Tal, is hawt and more than willing to take care of me. :)

Cheers and see you on Stormrage. :)
So glad to hear that things are going well. Sending my best healing thoughts your way!
Aye, many well wishes that the Tal recovers most quickly.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Tal,Sep 13 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:In a fair bit of pain but don't expect to be out of action for very long.[right][snapback]89114[/snapback][/right]

Can't you just bubble+hearth?

See, this is clearly an imbalance. Tal gets sliced open but rapidly heals. Nerf Tal.

-Bolty

Seriously, get well soon, Tal. I have no idea what it feels like to go through what you're going through, but we're all pulling for you.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Treesh,Sep 13 2005, 09:45 AM Wrote:he's home, a little groggy and keeping the recliner warm
Tal, you've been robbed! You're supposed to be grinding YCN* faction, the only good thing about a hospital stay.

Oh well, best wishes Tal! Rest well and don't push too hard. No sense in having things pop out again.

*Young Cute Nurse
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:the value of making sure that the pain drugs don't wear out before a new dose is taken. In a fair bit of pain but don't expect to be out of action for very long.

Superior pain control is based on not letting pain take hold in the first place. That's why the bottle says "Take x every x hours," Darl. I told you not to be a hero, but I knew you would.

Repeat after me - Drugs are good!!!!

Love and best wishes to Da Tal.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Sep 13 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:I'm doing "okay" and have learned the value of making sure that the pain drugs don't wear out before a new dose is taken.
[right][snapback]89114[/snapback][/right]
I learned that a year and a half ago when I dislocated my elbow. :)

I'm glad you get a hawt nurse, too. :lol:
-TheDragoon
Sabra,Sep 14 2005, 06:42 AM Wrote:Superior pain control is based on not letting pain take hold in the first place. That's why the bottle says "Take x every x hours,"&nbsp; Darl. I told you not to be a hero, but I knew you would.

Repeat after me - Drugs are good!!!!

Love and best wishes to Da Tal.
[right][snapback]89170[/snapback][/right]

Well to be honest it wasn't me attempting to be brave or anything but that I slept through the regular dose. ;)