How to Guarantee a Divorce
http://www.doubleagent.com/video.php?v=722&ct=68

Someone won't be getting any in the near future.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Sep 11 2005, 02:36 PM Wrote:Someone won't be getting any in the near future.
[right][snapback]88808[/snapback][/right]

I guees that makes two of you? :whistling:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
He'll probably come home the next day to find all his precious Star Wars swag have mysteriously "warped" to the city dump. :whistling:

His loss is over gain however, since that's a funny clip.
Signature? What do you mean?
If I did that to my wife, she would most likely jump up out of bed and beat the crap out of me with a blue lightsaber.

My student is rapidly becoming a master.

She has an amazing grasp of Musashi philosophies.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Sep 11 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:If I did that to my wife, she would most likely jump up out of bed and beat the crap out of me with a blue lightsaber.

My student is rapidly becoming a master.

She has an amazing grasp of Musashi philosophies.
[right][snapback]88816[/snapback][/right]

Mine would beat me with every single shoe within a mile radius. And she works at a shoe store - she not only has a stockpile, but she knows how to use them!
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Roland,Sep 11 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:Mine would beat me with every single shoe within a mile radius. And she works at a shoe store - she not only has a stockpile, but she knows how to use them!
[right][snapback]88824[/snapback][/right]

Musashi spoke of whatever you are good at, apply those principles to your problem. So if she is a shoe sales person, I would fear for your life and well being if I were you in that situation.

**Bows**
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Sep 11 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:Musashi spoke of whatever you are good at, apply those principles to your problem. So if she is a shoe sales person, I would fear for your life and well being if I were you in that situation.

**Bows**
[right][snapback]88826[/snapback][/right]
I know books. Not only have I been an avid reader since I learned to read, but I also worked in a library for a year or two. Beware of heavy flying books.

This guy has ordered himself up some serious marital problems, as has been previously noted. Not only will his Star Wars memorabilia wind up in a bin at Goodwill, but I daresay his videotapes will be mysteriously exposed to strong magnets and his DVDs used as clay pigeons. Unless his wife is astonishingly - nay, almost divinely - forgiving, in which case he should count his blessings, take her out to dinner someplace real nice tomorrow night, and hold a Star Wars-theme garage sale within the next month.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
She's gonna hire a hitman to whack him...

...dressed as Boba Fett.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Rhydderch Hael,Sep 12 2005, 12:24 AM Wrote:She's gonna hire a hitman to whack him...

...dressed as Boba Fett.
[right][snapback]88834[/snapback][/right]

She should do the deed herself. I'd give anything to see my wife dressed up as Boba Fett.

On a similar note, my son told me today that he wants to dress up as Batman for Halloween and that I should be Darth Vader and mommy could be R2-D2. My wife was not amused, but I thought the idea was hilarious.
Lady Vashj,Sep 11 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:I know books.  Not only have I been an avid reader since I learned to read, but I also worked in a library for a year or two.  Beware of heavy flying books.

This guy has ordered himself up some serious marital problems, as has been previously noted.  Not only will his Star Wars memorabilia wind up in a bin at Goodwill, but I daresay his videotapes will be mysteriously exposed to strong magnets and his DVDs used as clay pigeons.  Unless his wife is astonishingly - nay, almost divinely - forgiving, in which case he should count his blessings, take her out to dinner someplace real nice tomorrow night, and hold a Star Wars-theme garage sale within the next month.
[right][snapback]88830[/snapback][/right]

You know, the funny thing is, if I did that to my g/f, she would forgive me. And I bet I could keep my Star Wars gear, too. Of course, I'd have to placate her a little, but that's to be expected. You don't toss a firecracker at someone's foot and then expect to not make amends for it later on. :)

I'm actually tempted to pull something like this. It's so in my nature. :D Of course, it's equally in my nature to spoil my loved ones rotten, as evidenced by the multiple cuts, scrapes, and bruises I receive almost daily from the jewelry I bought her during our first year together. So, IMHO, it evens out. :)
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Roland,Sep 12 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:.... as evidenced by the multiple cuts, scrapes, and bruises I receive almost daily from the jewelry I bought her during our first year together. So, IMHO, it evens out. :)
[right][snapback]88908[/snapback][/right]

I've actually made it a point of policy that I won't by my wife any piece of jewelry that is large enough to bruise anyone. Scratches are one thing, but seriously, bruises? Time to cut back man.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I assume that neither of you wear jewelry yourselves, besides wedding rings? Most man-rings are like brass knuckles, and man-bracelets and necklaces are like wallet chains.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Sep 13 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:I assume that neither of you wear jewelry yourselves, besides wedding rings?  Most man-rings are like brass knuckles, and man-bracelets and necklaces are like wallet chains.
[right][snapback]88993[/snapback][/right]

My wedding band is in my hair, locked snuggly in to a dreadlock where it is safe. Infact, there is a lot of shinies in my hair. Beads, rings, bands, peyote stitches, clamps, coils, charms, totems, and for a short time there were vines growing in my hair. I didn't have the heart to destroy them. Somebody gives me a shiny, some little trinket, and the thought behind the gift means the world to me, so I tuck it away in my locks, to keep that person and their trinket on my mind. Having to shave my head a couple of years back for the cancer surgery was heart breaking. Having to pick all those old memories out of my locks. I wanted to die. Oh well. That is an old life, with old memories. All those trinkets are tucked away in a box now. Except for the wedding ring. New life, new start, new shiny trinkets.

In general, I don't wear rings. Hmm. No necklaces much either. I do wear the occasional bracelet, but not often. Leftover habit from when I was young and working on fishing boats and around heavy machines maybe.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Lady Vashj,Sep 13 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:I assume that neither of you wear jewelry yourselves, besides wedding rings?  Most man-rings are like brass knuckles, and man-bracelets and necklaces are like wallet chains.

I do wear a wedding band, and that's it, unless you count my watch, which actually needs battery replacement at the moment so it's not on right now. My wedding band, and even my watch would be considered small when compared to that worn by most men: I have small wrists and girly fingers. My wife's wedding band fits the ring finger of my dominant hand, and the first finger of my non-dominant hand. I don't think I'm hurting anybody with this thing.

I do have a class ring from college, but I don't wear it that often, only when I'm going to fancy events hosted by the local chapter of the alumni association. That thing is a bit heavy, but still not likely to put an eye out.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lady Vashj,Sep 13 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:I assume that neither of you wear jewelry yourselves, besides wedding rings?  Most man-rings are like brass knuckles, and man-bracelets and necklaces are like wallet chains.

I don't wear jewelry. Of any kind.
Roland *The Gunslinger*