Where Are We On Hats?
Aleri, Lochnar and La Mage have been busily farming mats and creating Admiral's Hats for the Avarice Core Raid Group. I'm referring here to those who raid with Avarice 2-3 weekly on a regular basis.

I got the impression from Darian last night that we may be running out of takers for this item.

If you fall into the core group and you still do not have an Admiral's Hat, please post in this thread.

Many thanks.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Even if you can only make it once a week to the raids, go ahead and post as well. You may end up farther down on the list of who gets the next batch of hats, but if there are people who want them, I'll make them regardless of how often you can raid.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Sep 11 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:Even if you can only make it once a week to the raids, go ahead and post as well.  You may end up farther down on the list of who gets the next batch of hats, but if there are people who want them, I'll make them regardless of how often you can raid.
[right][snapback]88795[/snapback][/right]

Aye and Shalandrax/Sharanna have been working on gathering/making hats so you guys won't be going alone on it. :)
What are the mats? I might be able to help out as well.

I've got mine btw. Thanks treesh ^_^!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
No hat here.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Garrin,Sep 11 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:What are the mats?
[right][snapback]88802[/snapback][/right]
The mats are listed here. The item with specific drop locations is the Long Elegant Feather. I've found the best place to farm them is in Azshara, from the Thunderhead Hippogryphs. Be careful of the giant that walks a path through the north end of their area.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quark,Sep 11 2005, 04:28 PM Wrote:No hat here.
[right][snapback]88807[/snapback][/right]

We shall remedy that immediatly, Quark. check your mail.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Sep 11 2005, 10:43 AM Wrote:Aleri, Lochnar and La Mage have been busily farming mats and creating Admiral's Hats for the Avarice Core Raid Group. I'm referring here to those who raid with Avarice 2-3 weekly on a regular basis.

I got the impression from Darian last night that we may be running out of takers for this item.

If you fall into the core group and you still do not have an Admiral's Hat, please post in this thread.

Many thanks.
[right][snapback]88793[/snapback][/right]
I just got my hat after the raid on Saturday, kindly thanks :) I was expecting to make my own as soon as I got enough feathers. I have 2 or 3 I believe, that I will gladly donate to the larger feather fund.
The error occurred on line -1.
BUMP ~~~

Because i know someone asked me to make one, but ... I can't remember who it was. :blink:

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Sep 18 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:BUMP ~~~

Because i know someone asked me to make one, but ... I can't remember who it was.&nbsp; :blink:
[right][snapback]89547[/snapback][/right]
Um... after all your hard work, I hesitate to tell you, except that I don't want you to have to farm more mats for these... from the 1.8 patch notes:

Quote:The effect of the Admiral's Hat has been changed. You can now click
the Admiral's Hat to provide yourself with an aura that gives you and
your nearby party members a stamina increase. Taking the hat off will
remove the effect. The Headmaster's Charge item has also been changed
in a similar manner.