cardinal ruby transmute bug
If you're an alchemist on this quest do not do the transmutes while in a raid. You will not get credit.
Quote:If you're an alchemist on this quest do not do the transmutes while in a raid. You will not get credit.

Quest normally don't work in raids. Only quests flagged as [RAID] will get credit while in raids. The cardinal ruby quest is not flagged as such.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Quest normally don't work in raids. Only quests flagged as [RAID] will get credit while in raids. The cardinal ruby quest is not flagged as such.

And yet you could do Shrimpin' Ain't Easy in Serpentshrine Cavern in a raid. <_<:whistling:
Quote:If you're an alchemist on this quest do not do the transmutes while in a raid. You will not get credit.

Oh where do you find this quest?
Quote:Oh where do you find this quest?
The alchemy trainer in Dalaran.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:And yet you could do Shrimpin' Ain't Easy in Serpentshrine Cavern in a raid. <_<:whistling:

*cough*
Quote:Quest normally don't work in raids.
*cough*
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:The alchemy trainer in Dalaran.

Hum i have the new recipes but didnt see a quest will look again.
Source:
Quote:Alchemist transmutes, while in raids, will now count towards quest completion.