Won't be able to make any raids...
.. as Blizzard kindly froze my account today due to my lovely wife spending all our money on the accounts we have available.
So.. I need to conjure up the money from thin air to pay for the damn subscription or I am not going to play any WoW for a long time.
Gee, thanks dear wife.
Thanks for that kick in the nuts.

Oh well.

Good luck on the MC runs guys. *sigh*
I can't believe I dont even have frickin 20$ left. :/
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Ouch. :blink: It's taken my wife 20 years to get control of her spending, but these last few years (after she stopped working to raise children) things have been better. In our spending habits, I was the the one who made the $10K and up purchases and she made the 1000 10$ purchases. It was much easier for me to stop buying expensive toys, than it was for her to stop nibbling away our savings and credit. Anyway, I empathize.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

No crazy Alrin comments for the next raid!?! ::cries::

Come back soon!
How are you making that sig? And can we put like a 10 character cap on it? Probably people don't care about your characters with < 1 hour /played.
oldmandennis,Sep 8 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:How are you making that sig?&nbsp; And can we put like a 10 character cap on it?&nbsp; Probably people don't care about your characters with < 1 hour /played.
[right][snapback]88622[/snapback][/right]

Making it myself, in photoshop, and I'll mess with it more later when I have the chance....

I know you may not care about all my alts and chars, but I do. I may try and make it small bandwidth size, because I understand the horrors of 56k. However, I don't see it's length being a problem, because there are many more out there that are much longer than mine, just without graphics. ::shrugs:: If any mods have issue with it, tell me and I'll modify accordingly.
Pesmerga,Sep 8 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Making it myself, in photoshop, and I'll mess with it more later when I have the chance....

I know you may not care about all my alts and chars, but I do.&nbsp; I may try and make it small bandwidth size, because I understand the horrors of 56k.&nbsp; However, I don't see it's length being a problem, because there are many more out there that are much longer than mine, just without graphics. ::shrugs::&nbsp; If any mods have issue with it, tell me and I'll modify accordingly.
[right][snapback]88623[/snapback][/right]

I think it's pretty.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Roland,Sep 8 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:I think it's pretty.
[right][snapback]88624[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, thank you. I was hoping to make something nice looking, and not take up TOO much space. It also helped that Alrin made his first. He gave me the idea. Blame him!

::apologizes to Alrin for accidentally hijacking::
::still gonna miss his crazy antics::
o_O

Sorry to hear that Alrin! Hope you can get that straightened out soon.
Pesmerga,Sep 8 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:Hehe, thank you.&nbsp; I was hoping to make something nice looking, and not take up TOO much space.&nbsp;

It gives me a pretty scroll bar.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool, its just that 40 characters seems a bit excessive, and detracts from the ones you actually have something invested in. Just my opinion on the aesthetics of it. And I was hoping there was some easy software to use if I wanted to do my own.
oldmandennis,Sep 8 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool, its just that 40 characters seems a bit excessive, and detracts from the ones you actually have something invested in.&nbsp; Just my opinion on the aesthetics of it.&nbsp; And I was hoping there was some easy software to use if I wanted to do my own.
[right][snapback]88632[/snapback][/right]
I have a solution to be posted later. For now, I'll take it down. :)
Time was people were limited to four 80-letter lines for signatures. And we liked it! :shuriken:
Edit:
Thanks to Vale's helpful contribution, I am back in the game.
Thanks, I owe you man!
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]