Terenas Friday 9/9
Who's coming this Friday?

Necrali will be there, level 48 Priest.

Planning on doing Zul'Farrak. Run in clear most everything, pick up the Ancient Egg quest. Then go to Jintha'Alor to do the next step in that sequence as well as enchant the hammer for summoning Gahr'zilla. Then we can pop back to ZF to get our carrots as Gahr'zilla isn't far inside.

Hopefully I'm remembering how this works...
Sounds good. I'll be there with Durambar (level 48 warrior).
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
vor_lord,Sep 7 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:Who's coming this Friday?

Planning on doing Zul'Farrak.  Run in clear most everything, pick up the Ancient Egg quest.  Then go to Jintha'Alor to do the next step in that sequence as well as enchant the hammer for summoning Gahr'zilla.  Then we can pop back to ZF to get our carrots as Gahr'zilla isn't far inside.

[right][snapback]88521[/snapback][/right]
I will be there as well. I believe I will be on time too, but the radio station is needing my help Friday evening for a while, which will keep me at work a bit longer than normal, but I expect to be online by 7 pm, MST, and I will have Gorkuk (level 48 hunter) along.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I will be there with Octord (level 48 Warlock)
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
vor_lord,Sep 7 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:Who's coming this Friday?

Planning on doing Zul'Farrak.&nbsp; Run in clear most everything, pick up the Ancient Egg quest.&nbsp; Then go to Jintha'Alor to do the next step in that sequence as well as enchant the hammer for summoning Gahr'zilla.&nbsp; Then we can pop back to ZF to get our carrots as Gahr'zilla isn't far inside.

[right][snapback]88521[/snapback][/right]

Marn L50 hunter can be there. I still need to do Zul though at 50 I'm a fair bit over leveled for it. Need to hit at at about 44 to 46 really. I can grab the quests pretty quick and I think I've done the prereqs for the tablets already so that isn't an issue.

I'm guessing Horde doesn't do the saving sharpbeak line so I won't bother to get that all lined up and ready.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'll be there, but I will be late--maybe around 9:00 PM central time. I hope I can get in a Zul'Farrak group.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Gnollguy,Sep 7 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:I'm guessing Horde doesn't do the saving sharpbeak line so I won't bother to get that all lined up and ready.
[right][snapback]88548[/snapback][/right]

No, but there is a Horde specific sequence instead. You start the sequence by picking up a Venom Bottle in Hiri'watha (Hinterlands). Takes a few steps and some travel but leads to The Spider God.

Thanks to Concillian for telling us about this sequence.
There are many Lurkers who have joined the Guild recently as well as several oldtimers who have recently returned. These folks have the need to run lower level instances such as Ragefire and Wailing Caverns. I would like to encourage them to utilize these boards to plan their runs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Sep 8 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:There are many Lurkers who have joined the Guild recently as well as several oldtimers who have recently returned.&nbsp; These folks have the need to run lower level instances such as Ragefire and Wailing Caverns.&nbsp; I would like to encourage them to utilize these boards to plan their runs.
[right][snapback]88605[/snapback][/right]

I talked to a couple people this morning (Amaryllis and Espylacopa) about the need for a Ragefire Chasm run. I have a 17 warrior that can help with that if needed.

I know we also have Jester's 25 Warrior and I'm not sure what instances he's done to date. Wimpy's 26 warrior needs SFK.

I'm sure there are a lot of needs with all our new members -- a little planning here sounds like a great idea.
Well, for ragefire, my undead warrior is now lv 18 and I'm pretty much open any evening for this type of thing.
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
Speaking of new guildies needing lower level instance runs......I now have an Undead warlock who is level 12 or 13, and I also have half of the dreaded druid brothers, and my druid is now 13. I have enough spare playing time in the evenings, that it won't take terribly long to get either of them up to 16 or 17 for the early instances. Just let me know if I need to do that. The druid brothers are growing up together, so the warlock might be quicker.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
EspyLacopa,Sep 8 2005, 10:43 AM Wrote:Well, for ragefire, my undead warrior is now lv 18 and I'm pretty much open any evening for this type of thing.
[right][snapback]88611[/snapback][/right]
I have an undead rogue, Bloodshade, that is ready for RFC (done with most actually) that is level 16. He can be ready to go by about 7:00-7:30 server time (mountain). I think we have a few others with alts that can help then too. We can run RFC before I need to run off to Zul'Farrak. Who else can be there?
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Sep 9 2005, 08:44 AM Wrote:I have an undead rogue, Bloodshade, that is ready for RFC (done with most actually) that is level 16.&nbsp; He can be ready to go by about 7:00-7:30 server time (mountain).&nbsp; I think we have a few others with alts that can help then too.&nbsp; We can run RFC before I need to run off to Zul'Farrak.&nbsp; Who else can be there?
[right][snapback]88685[/snapback][/right]

I have Mahaki, level 17 warrior, who is available.

Espy, do you have Teamspeak installed? We are using the lurkerlounge server, lurkerlounge.com:8767, and the password is in the guild Message of the Day.

I'd be happy to come, or to step aside if we can get more people new to the server in the group.
vor_lord,Sep 9 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:I have Mahaki, level 17 warrior, who is available.

Espy, do you have Teamspeak installed?&nbsp; We are using the lurkerlounge server, lurkerlounge.com:8767, and the password is in the guild Message of the Day.

I'd be happy to come, or to step aside if we can get more people new to the server in the group.
[right][snapback]88687[/snapback][/right]

Espy, I have a level 13 Warlock, and while he's a bit young as of yet, but I can get him up to 14 by 7 server time, so he could at least come along if you need a spot filled by a warlock. I think we ought to see if we can get you, Mahaki, and Bloodshade and myself together with mabye another guildie, and get you through RFC tonight before we go and run through ZF. What do you think? I'm up for it.
Voiceman
VoiceMan

Terenas: