SR: Sunken Temple tonight?
Yeah, short notice but I think I would like to get Sunken Temple done with Balador tonight if people are ready. If they aren't and want to do Maraudon or Zul'Farrak and don't mind a L52 paladin along that would be cool too.

I know I'm not doing any raids at all tonight. I would really prefer to take a lowbie into the Stockades but Treesh doesn't get home till 9 server and she needs to go as well. So I figured I'd try something that might work for some of the younger 50's as well. I don't know if I have the quests lined up yet, I don't care. I know I'm not doing super sticky first for that follow up because it just annoys me. I've collected the spirits already. I guess I should do ancient egg first though. Bleh.

Oh well if you want to do Sunken Temple around 7 server time holler at me. I would prefer there to not be any 60's in the group but if there are others that really want to go and we need a 60 to fill out the group that's fine.

I just don't want to raid and I don't want to solo/duo in the world right now.

If people really want to play their 60's and Pesmerga's raids are full it would be fun to get some rogues and druids together and go sneak around and gank some bosses in a few instances as well. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I would rather send Andar in Zul'Farrak to do some quests if I can't get Taunshu on her much needed run to learn the smelting of Dark Iron.
Ruvanal,Sep 7 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:I would rather send Andar in Zul'Farrak to do some quests if I can't get Taunshu on her much needed run to learn the smelting of Dark Iron.
[right][snapback]88542[/snapback][/right]

Works for me. I'll go to Zul as well as healer or tank or whatever you want my paladin to be. :)

I can BRD as well but that would be with one of my 60's and I want a break from my 60's.

Though I may have to run Gnolack through there to smelt and craft since we've got mats for a couple more Dark Iron Helms again. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Man, if I weren't already committed with stuff to do for tonight and tomorrow night... The next time I'll be playing the level 53 alt paladin (Duff) with his priest and warrior friends will be Monday, but we've been wanting to beat up Eranikus in the Sunken Temple for fun and profit.

Our usual go time is 10:30 PM server time though, so that might let out joining forces anyway.
Reading this and Pesmerga's post ... may be available for either, may be available for none. We'll see.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
After the hectic, nay frantic pace of last weeks MC raiding I was very Stormraged out. Inspired by Leeah's video, I've spent the last few days on Silver Hand (RP) running my sons Lvl 18 (now 22) Tauren Hunter around in WSG, and defending the Crossroads from villianous high level gankers. :D I've racked up a few hundred kills against those Alliance scum. His toon was lucky enough to find the Savory Deviate Delight recipe, so I've been taking a few breaks to fish/cook up 20 at a time for delivery to Ogrimaar/Gadgetzan AH's. In just a few days I've pumped him up to 25g in the bank. Gawd, I love this game.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]