Spawning Domo, ie Hands of the Enemy
Besides myself and Darian, who else last night picked up hands? This quest, Hands of the Enemy, is required to bring about the spawning of Domo (we have to put out the fire thingies in front of where Mag, Garr, Gedon, and Golemagg sit and we get the water from Duke Hydraxis after turning in the hands quest). If you are on the quest, and picked up hands last night, being in on the MC run for Saturday afternoon as we'll probably take down Garr, Geddon, and Shaz during that run and probably take down Sulf and Golemag during the evening run (which probably means spawning Domo either Sunday morning or Monday night and probably Rag-OH-NOES! as well).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Do we all have to have it or just one person in the raid?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Multiple people actually. When you complete the quest, you can start getting water which can be used to douse those burning symbols, but you get one per trip. Since there are what, five to eight of those... Doing this in a timely fashion, considering the travel time to Azshara, requires multiple people.

I have the hands of Lucifron and Gehannas now, meaning I need Shazzrah and Sulfuron next.

Don't count our bosses before they're hatched - we're going to need to break in some new raiders, and some regulars may not be there for whatever reasons. Main focus for these runs should be to get everyone accustomed to raiding together and taking down whatever MC throws at us, without panicking if we get an unexpected add. (hi there, Mr. Lava Annihilator!)
Tuftears,Sep 2 2005, 02:28 PM Wrote:Multiple people actually.  When you complete the quest, you can start getting water which can be used to douse those burning symbols, but you get one per trip.  Since there are what, five to eight of those...  Doing this in a timely fashion, considering the travel time to Azshara, requires multiple people.

I have the hands of Lucifron and Gehannas now, meaning I need Shazzrah and Sulfuron next.

Don't count our bosses before they're hatched - we're going to need to break in some new raiders, and some regulars may not be there for whatever reasons.  Main focus for these runs should be to get everyone accustomed to raiding together and taking down whatever MC throws at us, without panicking if we get an unexpected add. (hi there, Mr. Lava Annihilator!)
[right][snapback]88075[/snapback][/right]

The lava anihilator surprise was the least of the surprises last night. :) He was quickly banished until the molten giants were dispatched.

Some other noteable moments of recovery last night;

We were taking down a Core Hound when another Core Hound wandered close to our battle and aggro'd dragging a Fire Lord with him. Wipe? Yes, but we killed the original Core hound and the Fire Lord before we surrendered.

Fighting two Molten Giants, when iirc a Core Hound added. We burned down the Giants, while the Core hound was off tanked, and eventually beat them all losing mostly all the warriors.

We were waiting for 10 minutes screwing around before the first Luci hound pack respawned, when suddenly they showed up a few minutes early much to everyone's surprise. Telsak charged them with intimidating shout, and the other warriors without any preparation quickly pulled off a hound each and then they were burned down losing a few tanks and extras.

And then those two times we didn't recover so well. :)

My favorite was before the Gehennas pull, getting a Core Hound! ... with Molten Destroyer and Molten Giant! Oh, Noes! Run! Whoops, another Molten Giant and Molten Destroyer from behind the pillar, quick quick run! Oh No! Gehennas and his guards too! Die! Die! Die! Lol!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

EVERYBODY should be on this, because fighting Rag means getting serious about FR, and turning in the hands gets you (melee/hunters) or (casters/healers)
... anger. Yesterday went to hell for me, and I figured "oh well, it'll just be one raid missed." Except I would have picked up the first 2 of my hands ... Since I also cannot make the morning run, I may miss out on Shazzrah too. And the reason I couldn't come last night is still not resolved.

Might be on tonight .... :(
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Lochnar hit honored last night so I plan on swimming him out to see the water lord tonight (and maybe farming a little for the project S(ay)bra :P and Lochnar are working on). However, because Lochnar wasn't honored yet, he could not get hands last night. Also, since I can't do days, it looks like Lochnar will miss at least one of the hands tomorrow. Since we are going to be mixing times, it will probably be some time before he makes the full set.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I am working on getting to honored, and am now just a little over 1000 rep away, so it should come fairly quickly. Then (due to my work/raid schedule) it'll likely be a few more trips before I can accumulate all the hands. But then, Magmadar has something I want, more than happy to beat on him... ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~