Random hilarous image from thottbot!
Depicted, "hunter helm" a pun from WoW I guess ;)

[Image: oh_noes.jpg]

Some people should never be allowed to own cameras. Clearly.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Alrin,Sep 2 2005, 02:36 PM Wrote:Depicted, "hunter helm" a pun from WoW I guess ;)

[Image: oh_noes.jpg]

Some people should never be allowed to own cameras. Clearly.
[right][snapback]88065[/snapback][/right]

Wow, I've seen that image around the internet for a few years now (without the text added at the bottom though). It always makes me smile :)
DeeBye,Sep 2 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:Wow, I've seen that image around the internet for a few years now (without the text added at the bottom though).  It always makes me smile  :)
[right][snapback]88076[/snapback][/right]
Seen this?[Image: minesweeper.jpg]
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
Tip: Should you ever find yourself on fire, do not say "Oh noes". People will not realize what's going on or that you need help. A more appropriate response would be "FIRE!! HOLY $#!7, I'M F@*^&ING ON FIRE!!!"
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Sep 6 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:Tip:  Should you ever find yourself on fire, do not say "Oh noes".  People will not realize what's going on or that you need help.  A more appropriate response would be "FIRE!! HOLY $#!7, I'M F@*^&ING ON FIRE!!!"
[right][snapback]88363[/snapback][/right]

All I can think about after seeing that is:

"TIP: Never pet a burning dog."
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jeunemaitre,Sep 6 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:All I can think about after seeing that is:

"TIP:  Never pet a burning dog."
[right][snapback]88417[/snapback][/right]

What is that from? A guy wrote that in my yearbook in high school, and he was really weird. I thought he had just made it up, but seeing it here makes me think it has meaning
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Sep 8 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:What is that from?  A guy wrote that in my yearbook in high school, and he was really weird.  I thought he had just made it up, but seeing it here makes me think it has meaning
[right][snapback]88615[/snapback][/right]

This might have the answer: http://www.eeggs.com/items/973.html
Tal,Sep 8 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:This might have the answer: http://www.eeggs.com/items/973.html
[right][snapback]88634[/snapback][/right]

Doubtful, this was 1992 or 1993. Warcraft didn't come out until I was in college. hmmm...
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Sep 9 2005, 02:50 AM Wrote:Doubtful, this was 1992 or 1993.  Warcraft didn't come out until I was in college.  hmmm...
[right][snapback]88660[/snapback][/right]

Maybe it has some genesis prior to warcraft, but that was the first time I had ever heard it. Good luck if you decide to go hunting...
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee