Sooo tempted
Clicky.

I'm just sooo tempted. Last year I had access to my sister's iBook, and this year I just won't have a laptop at all. It's going to be rough taking all my notes by hand, and I just know I'm going to be a) too lazy to type them up afterwards and B) too unorganized to find most of my notes if I don't.

This has mostly good reviews, with a couple stupid little quirks - main one I've seen is that it doesn't take normal sized paper. It does seem like a fairly cheap solution (under $200 Canadian, shipping and taxes included). Definately cheaper than the Logitech IO system, which I've seen no less than $100 more (again, after taxes and shipping). Also, the little clipboard/tablet runs much longer on batteries, which is a good thing.

My only major trepidation is I have no chance to try writting with the pen before ordering. I'm not particularly finicky with my pens, but I generally can't stand using a big fat pen for more than 2 minutes.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"