MC Saturday/Sunday daytime runs
If y'all are interested, Astraea (Soraia on the Basin boards) is organizing an MC daytime raid - we have permission from Darian to use the same raidlock as the normal Avarice MC runs for this week. Link here:

Molten Core signup thread on the Basin boards

If you're not registered on the Basin boards, you can sign up here and I'll try to copy the signups over.

I realize it's short notice, but we can try to gauge how many people would be able to make similiar Saturday daytime slots in the future this way!
Tuftears,Aug 31 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:If y'all are interested, Astraea (Soraia on the Basin boards) is organizing an MC daytime raid - we have permission from Darian to use the same raidlock as the normal Avarice MC runs for this week.  Link here:

Molten Core signup thread on the Basin boards

If you're not registered on the Basin boards, you can sign up here and I'll try to copy the signups over.

I realize it's short notice, but we can try to gauge how many people would be able to make similiar Saturday daytime slots in the future this way!
[right][snapback]87825[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to attend, but dont have access to the basin boards, i need to do that now that we are allied. I fyou could hook me that would be great until then.

I should be able to attend both days also.
Thanks, cross-posted!