Hirelings
Hi,

I have lost about 8 of the hirelings I have hired in D2. There are only a couple left and I am just finishing the first act. Is there a limited number of hirelings to the game? or will I be given a new list to choose fom at other points in the game, like when I go to act two now? Finally, do you really need hirelings? or do they just make the game easier?

Cheers, Mark
Greetings.

I assume you are playing DII Classic. From what I can remember from those times is that after you have gotten the whole list of hirelings killed, the list will refresh. So there are unlimited number of hirelings. Also, you get different hirelings in different acts. Expect in the last act of Classic.

Do you need hirelings? That's your choice. They are not necessary, but they work perfectly as decoys :whistling: . Mercenaries are better in the expansion, though...

~Lucky
~Lukki
Hi,m

Yes I am playing the plain Diablo 2 game without the expansion, I assume that is what you mean by classic.

Thanks for your help, good to hear I hvae unlimited hirelings.

Cheers, Mark
Mark9977,Aug 31 2005, 05:41 PM Wrote:Hi,m

Yes I am playing the plain Diablo 2 game without the expansion, I assume that is what you mean by classic.

Thanks for your help, good to hear I hvae unlimited hirelings.

Cheers, Mark
[right][snapback]87857[/snapback][/right]

Might seem like a silly question, but are you patched to the most current version?
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Hi,

Yes I am patched to version 1.11

Cheers