What next on Terenas?
As some might be done with Uldaman by this coming Friday I thought we could plan for the next stop in our Friday night adventures.

According to the Basin Wiki Instance Guides we have Zul'farrak (38-48) or Maraudon (40-51) as the next logical choice. I think the loot is probably better in Maraudon, but Zul'farrak is more level appropriate for our group. I am planning to do Zul'farrak if I have 4 others who would like to come along. Rogoll will be level 47; I am not certain about Sharc.

Please post your preferences and if you will be playing this coming Friday, September 2.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Aug 29 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:Please post your preferences and if you will be playing this coming Friday, September 2.
[right][snapback]87480[/snapback][/right]

*This should probably be in the Meeting Stone*

Necrali will be there, most likely level 45 with an outside shot at 46.

I believe we still have 6 people that haven't yet 5 manned the final Uldaman boss. I'll be available to help people do that first and foremost. As I understand it:

Octord
Kosch
Durambar
Yuri
Dunar
Gorkuk

all still need to finish Uldaman. We might be able to get some through during the week, which would be good as it would free up some time Friday.

I also will be doing Zul'Farrak quest prep this week in case I'm either not needed in Uldaman, or we finish it up.
vor_lord,Aug 29 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:*This should probably be in the Meeting Stone*

[right][snapback]87483[/snapback][/right]

Quite right ;)
Maraudon is generally an instance you want to do in two stages. You do the purple and orange sides and make the staff and L44-48 is more than high enough to do this. Then you do princess in the 48-50+ range. This is because of time and mob levels. Maraudon can take quite a bit of time. It can actually be broken into 3 sections as well. Orange, Purple and princess if you like.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I will be there with Durambar (45) prepared to do Uldaman runs. With 6 still needing that instance 5 manned, I'm prepared to do back to back runs through the boss encounter so all get credit. I'm working on ZF quest prep work this week if time allows for the following week.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Alram,Aug 29 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:As some might be done with Uldaman by this coming Friday I thought we could plan for the next stop in our Friday  night adventures.

According to the Basin Wiki Instance Guides we have Zul'farrak (38-48) or Maraudon (40-51) as the next logical choice.  I think the loot is probably better in Maraudon, but Zul'farrak is more level appropriate for our group.  I am planning to do Zul'farrak if I have 4 others who would like to come along.  Rogoll will be level 47; I am not certain about Sharc.

Please post your preferences and if you will be playing this coming Friday, September 2.
[right][snapback]87480[/snapback][/right]
Gorkuk will be there, should be 47 by Friday. I still need to complete a few quests in Uldaman, and I can be ready to help run others through in the second group if needed. Since we still have 6 who are still in need of Uldaman credit, I expect to spend Friday at Uldaman, probably doing two back to back runs so we can get everyone through, with hopes of moving to Maraudon the following week.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
vor_lord,Aug 29 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:*This should probably be in the Meeting Stone*
Necrali will be there, most likely level 45 with an outside shot at 46.

I believe we still have 6 people that haven't yet 5 manned the final Uldaman boss.&nbsp; I'll be available to help people do that first and foremost.&nbsp; As I understand it:

Octord
Kosch
Durambar
Yuri
Dunar
Gorkuk

all still need to finish Uldaman.&nbsp; We might be able to get some through during the week, which would be good as it would free up some time Friday.

I also will be doing Zul'Farrak quest prep this week in case I'm either not needed in Uldaman, or we finish it up.
[right][snapback]87483[/snapback][/right]
It seems that everyone will not have finished Uldaman by Friday. If enough people still need Uldaman I will definitely help--probably with Sharc, who will be level 45 or 46.

I know that several have also been working on getting the quests for Zul'Farrak. So, I guess we will have to wait and see on Friday as to how many Uldaman runs we need to do, and whether we will be able to do a Zul'Farrak run as well. Incidentally, the Ancient Egg quest and retrieval of the Hammer needed to summon Gahz'rilla are both in the elite area of the Hinterlands. These elite Hinterlands quests (and a few others) can be done by a 5 person group in an hour or two. If anyone is interested maybe we could do these on Thursday night.

Gnollguy pointed out that much of Maraudon is doable at levels 44-48, so we should probably do the prep work for that as our next target after Zul'Farrak.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Octord will be there for Uldaman
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Wimpy will be off hiker 14ers this weekend.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Yuri will be there. Just need two more gems (and not the end boss gem). Level will be 45.

Through all of the raids/5 man wins with the end boss I still haven't gotten a ring (just been very unlucky). Given that the ring is a random 12pt 2 way split ring. It's not a need and I'm starting to burn out on Uldaman. Uldaman this week but something new, like Maraudon for next week. Maraudon has reasonable loot given how easy it is to farm. I won't have my Zul'Farrak prep done by this weekend, sorry.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Hey, I can make it!

I did some Ulda prep yesterday. I got the necklace back to the Droffers and soloed to the garret family treasure or whatever. So I need the paladin, then gems.

I should be early so maybe someone can help me get to the paladin before most of the group shows up since I have to make the trek back to Kargath after that. This way we can go in the rear entrance if we want.

I am ignoring the other quests since they are so low level for Conc now.

I'd like to get one of the slow 2handers from the main boss. I'm starting to wear out my current weapons, Herod's Axe (Ravager) for a 2hander and the reward sword from RFD for a 1hander. It's been almost 10 levels, time for some new stuff, and I'm learning to HATE the proc on Ravager. Horrible.

If we have time some of us can start in on Jintha or at least grab the first part of the mallet for Zul. I hate that Zul has so much prep (Spider God, Ancient Egg prereqs and mallet). Plus you can't do one run of Zul and Jintha... you have to do one of them twice. (need hammer enchanted in Jintha to complete a quest in Zul but Jintha has the Ancient Egg for ST that you need to finish the prereq quest for in Zul.

Maybe I can log my warlock out in the village in southern Durotar for people to get portals to for completing part of the Spider God chain. That may speed some things up for people.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Hi Folks,

I appologize that i couldn't make it last night. Hope you folks had a good round of gaming.

Gantor/Kosch
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60
Highlights for Friday, Sept. 2nd:

We did two very successful runs of Uldaman last night, and spent some time in Warsong Gulch.

On our first run of Uldaman, done by Durambar, Necrali, Octord, Gorkuk, and Yuri (Xame) these were the drops of note (correct me if I forgot something):

The first epic drop seen by most of us on Terenas was won by a disgusting (no bias) roll of 96 by Necrali(vor_lord) and it was the Ring of Saviors. (Promptly put up for auction.)

Durambar(bonemage) had no competition (only plate wearer) so I easily won the Horned Viking Helmet. This is pretty fun and useful for WSG, and got some big laughs and lots of questions when I used it dueling outside the WSG entrance. It has a 30 min cooldown.

Gorkuk(Voiceman) won Ironaya's Bracers of the Wolf.

The final boss dropped an Archaedic Stone of the Eagle, won by Octord(khgerg). My level 59 warlock is jealous.

The second run was done with Conc(Concillian) as main tank instead of Durambar, and the only drop of note that I'm aware of was off of the final boss. He dropped The Rockpounder, won by the only one who could use it (though highly coveted) by Conc.

Warsong Gulch notes:

Rogoll(Alram) and I played a couple of matches while the second Uldaman run was going, then I played one without any other lurkers after Alram called it a night. Then 2 more matches after those from the second Uldaman run joined. I am sad to say, that out of the 5 matches that I did, the Alliance were able to score 1 point against the Horde. I think it was the one where I was the only lurker. We'll do better next time. There were some matches done with Conc and Yuri after I called it a night, so perhaps they can fill us in on how those went.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Sep 3 2005, 12:07 PM Wrote:The first epic drop seen by most of us on Terenas was won by a disgusting (no bias) roll of 96 by Necrali(vor_lord) and it was the Ring of Saviors.&nbsp; (Promptly put up for auction.)

[right][snapback]88155[/snapback][/right]

I'm thoroughly amazed at what people will pay just to wear purple items. I put it up for auction at 1:30 AM, and by 7 the next morning someone had bought it out for 200g.

The stats on it are not much better than a ring from Archaedus!

If anyone wants to sell an epic, may as well try putting it up for 10000000g gold first, just in case. I apparently grossly underpriced this one.