Cannot get jade figurine
I have a level 69 necro that never got his nm jade figurine. I killed many uniques in many different 1 player games including the coucil and it just would not drop.

I was wondering if its possible I killed the unique over an area where they could not drop items and the game "thinks" it dropped but it did not.
Hi

Create a game with a char who hasn't done the quest yet and then pull in your Necro. You should meet the Boss who drops the JF in the first area, if neccessary check out the spider caves.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
I aways do this quest alone in a passworded game. That lets me get the figurine off the first boss I run into in the Spider Forest just outside of town.

Note that Champion packs count as bosses too. If they end up with it, one of them will drop the figurine.
Turns out I went into an act 2 game and it dropped at the first unique. :lol:

There was definetely something going on though, I had been killing loads of champions and uniques and it didn't drop in my own games where I had already completed act 3.
No it's not a bug.
If the first unique you've killed in act3 was supposed to drop something else important ( i.e. Gibdinn dude, Flail concil) it won't drop the Figurein.
Ever.
I think, but that may have changed in 1.11.
Masterkilla,Dec 28 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:No it's not a bug.
If the first unique you've killed in act3 was supposed to drop something else important ( i.e. Gibdinn dude, Flail concil) it won't drop the Figurein.
Ever.
I think, but that may have changed in 1.11.
[right][snapback]98160[/snapback][/right]

Dunno about all that, but the jade figurine never seems to drop for me unless i talk to meshif before going out and killing the unique