MC Memories
Thank you everyone for the great time in Molten Core tonight. It was a priviledge being a guest of your awesome Alliance of guilds. I was there for fun and i had a blast! You have a great group of people and i wish you many successes. You have the Garr strategy, now its a matter of execution :) Thanks again for the great time!
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
It was good seeing you there. It seemed to be a pretty good run for all. It also appeared that several people did as I did, inspected you. You've put together a very nice set of gear in your raiding. Congratulations on all your successes.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Sword_of_Doom,Aug 26 2005, 01:21 AM Wrote:Thank you everyone for the great time in Molten Core tonight.  It was a priviledge being a guest of your awesome Alliance of guilds.  I was there for fun and i had a blast!  You have a great group of people and i wish you many successes.  You have the Garr strategy, now its a matter of execution :)  Thanks again for the great time!
[right][snapback]87288[/snapback][/right]

Last night was a lot more relaxing for me than previous runs. Indeed it was a nice change of pace to not have to watch lifebars but to instead get in and do some dps. :D

Levelled my newly acquired crossbow skill to 250 and oh a Medallion of Steadfast Might of my very own!

Thanks again guys. :)