10 free games
clicky

10 real, full version games you can download absolutely free. They range from old to released-when-doc-was-young, but hey, they're free.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
gekko,Aug 24 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:clicky

10 real, full version games you can download absolutely free.  They range from old to released-when-doc-was-young, but hey, they're free.

gekko
[right][snapback]87128[/snapback][/right]

Awesome. Thanks.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
gekko,Aug 24 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:clicky

10 real, full version games you can download absolutely free.  They range from old to released-when-doc-was-young, but hey, they're free.

gekko
[right][snapback]87128[/snapback][/right]

I DO NOT SEE OSCILLOSCOPE PONG FROM WHEN I WAS YOUNG!

Disapointing. Kids these days.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Playing Hidden And Dangerous over network with my nextdoor neighbour is the most fun I've ever had infront of a computer, ever! Sure, your soldiers would occasionally drown in a 3 inch pool of water, or fall through the map into oblivion, but that's to be expected in war-time.

Heh! I remember it took us 9 hours to complete the first mission on the add-on "Fight for Freedom". The mission itself didn't last more than 10 minutes, but it was painstakingly difficult getting all our guys to survive.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Doc,Aug 24 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:I DO NOT SEE OSCILLOSCOPE PONG FROM WHEN I WAS YOUNG!

Disapointing. Kids these days.
[right][snapback]87149[/snapback][/right]

Rock , Paper , Scissors ring any bells ?? :P
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto