Terenas Friday 8/26
So it looks like Uldaman all around for this Friday (this time for quest credit). Get your quest prep done if you haven't already.

Hopefully we can field two full groups -- we're going to need them. It'd be nice to get up to level 44 or so, particularly for DPSers. I'm a laggard at not quite 42 but I'm hoping for 43 by Friday.

When we know who is planning on coming we can get organized ahead of time as far as the group split.

Necrali will be there -- who's with me?
vor_lord,Aug 22 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:Necrali will be there -- who's with me?
[right][snapback]86936[/snapback][/right]
I'll be there with Durambar, ready to tank a good beating. He's nearly 43 now, should be by tonight, and hoping for 44 by Friday.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll be there. Rogoll, the rogue, is currently 43. Sharc, the shaman, is 45.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I'll be there as well. Dunar is halfway to 43. With my rest bonus I may be able to get to 44 by friday.

-Papa

vor_lord,Aug 22 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:So it looks like Uldaman all around for this Friday (this time for quest credit).  Get your quest prep done if you haven't already.

Hopefully we can field two full groups -- we're going to need them.  It'd be nice to get up to level 44 or so, particularly for DPSers.  I'm a laggard at not quite 42 but I'm hoping for 43 by Friday.

When we know who is planning on coming we can get organized ahead of time as far as the group split.

I (Gorkuk) will be there as well. As of today, I'm halfway to 44, and unless I manage to be even less effiecient in my levelling attempts than usual, I should be at 44 by Friday, with a cool looking new pet. :-) And hopefully a solved frame rate issue. <_<
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Oooh. More Uldaman. :) Mogo is 45 and since I actually have off thursdays and fridays finally, I should be able to rope GG into playing Marn with me. :)
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Aug 22 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:So it looks like Uldaman all around for this Friday (this time for quest credit).&nbsp; Get your quest prep done if you haven't already.

I'd love to do Uldaman, but as you know, I cannot this Friday.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I will be there.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]

I'll be there with Yuri. 42 currently but should make 43 early in the instance.
All my quest prep is done. Looking forward to clearing these off of my quest list.
It should be a good, end boss fight.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
So it looks like we'll have 10 (estimated levels):

Gorkuk (44 Hunter)
Mogo (45 Shaman)
Marn (45 Hunter)
Kosch (44 Shaman) (gantor hasn't responded here but I know he's coming)
Necrali (43 Priest)
Durambar (44 Warrior)
Yuri (43 Mage)
Octord (42 Warlock)
Dunar (42 Druid)
Rogoll (44 Rogue)

Based on our attempt on the final boss on Monday with raid of 6, the 42-43 bunch will be of very limited effectiveness in the final encounter as far as DPS. We got destroyed at 41-43. (For those interested, apparently if your damage output is so low that you kill all of the nonelites around the outside before the health level triggers the spawn of the inner circle or the two elites, they all spawn at once and proceed to wipe you out). So you can't go too slowly.

With that in mind, how does this sound for a plan? By the way, if people don't want me and/or bonemage to organize things like this--making what might seem like orders--let us know. I just would like for us to get started right away on the fun Friday.

Let's put together a group which will not have much trouble being successful, rather than two groups which are questionable. I also know that Alram isn't fond of Uldaman so he should go with the group that should succeed so he doesn't have to go back ;)

I suggest:

Mogo (45 Shaman off tank and secondary healer)
Marn (45 DPS and crazy pet off tank)
Durambar (44 tank with > 65% damage reduction)
Necrali (43 uber shadowform DPS... er I mean primary healer)
Rogoll (44 DPS rogue and fearless guild leader and Uldaman lover)

We will have no mage or warlock for AoE but with pet and shaman for offtanking it should be no problem. Only 43 in the group is main healer, and we already know Durambar can tank the boss and Nec can heal for that encounter, as long as we get enough DPS on him when the time comes.

The other group will be hard pressed to make a dent in the final encounter. However, the rest of the instance should be doable except for the last encounter and most quests can be cleared out.

Could clear to final boss and await reinforcements from group 1 to raid final boss for a ring drop, or a Rockpounder chance for the enhancement shaman.

Dunar (42 Druid Tank or Healer)
Kosch (44 Shaman Tank or Healer)
Yuri (43 Mad Sheep)
Octord (42 Warlock Evilness)
Gorkuk (44 DPS Hunter)

When people get a couple more levels we can get them through the final five man encounter. It doesn't take too long going in the back door, and I know Durambar and myself at least won't mind doing it a few times during the week. At worst those who still haven't finished it can do it the following Friday.
vor_lord,Aug 22 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:So it looks like Uldaman all around for this Friday (this time for quest credit).&nbsp; Get your quest prep done if you haven't already.

Hopefully we can field two full groups -- we're going to need them.&nbsp; It'd be nice to get up to level 44 or so, particularly for DPSers.&nbsp; I'm a laggard at not quite 42 but I'm hoping for 43 by Friday.

Sounds like a good plan to start with. I'm actually having to resist the urge to get to 45 before tomorrow night, but I believe I shall refrain. :P Now let's all pray that the hunter can get a gun and/or polearm drop. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Sure. I'll be there with my 44 shamy Kosch.

-Gantor
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60