Name my new kittens!
Minionman,Aug 22 2005, 05:53 PM Wrote:"minion" and "man" 
Pes and Merga
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
"Darkwing" & "Negaduck" - Would probably feel better if they had different colours, but still fitting for a pair of mayhem causing kittens.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Alram,Aug 22 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:Pes and Merga
[right][snapback]86976[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I tried for Pesmerga and Yuber (if you've played Suikoden I and II, you'll understand), but the fiancee wouldn't go for it. She's not nearly as adventurous in the naming department as the rest of you.

She eventually settled on Caramon and Raistlin (my idea, ha!), because she's familiar with the names, and she has the final say.

I shall post pictures of cute and evil goodness as soon as we get the pics developed.
Pesmerga,Aug 22 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:...
They will both be named at some point tonight, so suggestions need to come quick :)
[right][snapback]86917[/snapback][/right]

So? :::Drumroll::: What is it?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Aug 23 2005, 03:59 PM Wrote:So?&nbsp; :::Drumroll:::&nbsp; What is it?
[right][snapback]87038[/snapback][/right]
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index.p...=20&#entry86987
Please let us know if you ever want suggestions on renaming your fiancee.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Aug 23 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:Please let us know if you ever want suggestions on renaming your fiancee.
[right][snapback]87059[/snapback][/right]
:lol: Oh yes -- I'm sure we will have fun in that Topic !! :lol:

Caramon and Raistlin was a good choice , I had a kitten named Kitiara once upon a time :) . If its not too late to make a suggestion : Fafhrd and Mouser :D
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
If I don't see kitten pictures in a kitten thread soon I'm going to hunt you down and steal all your left socks!
Sir_Die_alot,Aug 24 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:If I don't see kitten pictures in a kitten thread soon I'm going to hunt you down and steal all your left socks!
[right][snapback]87093[/snapback][/right]

The fiancee comes home today, and she has the camera. When she decides to get the film developed, pics will be up.

I just work here :P
Pesmerga,Aug 22 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:My fiancee and I recently moved into a new apartment, and our first housewarming gift was a pair of black kittens, brothers.  They have yet to be named.  They're both playful, evil, and generally weird.

So, we need help naming them.

Our ideas thus far are:

Damien and Dante
Fred and George (of Harry Potter fame)
Raistlin and Caramon (from Dragonlance)

Either that, or other ideas are welcome.  They will both be named at some point tonight, so suggestions need to come quick :)
[right][snapback]86917[/snapback][/right]

Edit: Never mind then. Just realized there was a second page, and that the issue had been settled. I'll keep my names to myself then.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spartan and Wolverine.

Hakuna and Matata...

Chevy and Ford
Kennedy and Nixon
Duriel and Andariel
Chocolate and Vanilla...

I could keep going.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!