Monday the 22nd, LBRS Attempts?
I have Monday the 22nd off, and there has been some interest in 5manning or more LBRS. I will be around from early afternoon onwards (I have to sleep a bit after work, first) and would be very willing to 5man around the place before the raid in the evening. If you are on, I may be asking you if you'd like to join me. Or if you want to go, find me. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Aug 21 2005, 07:03 PM Wrote:I have Monday the 22nd off, and there has been some interest in 5manning or more LBRS. I will be around from early afternoon onwards (I have to sleep a bit after work, first) and would be very willing to 5man around the place before the raid in the evening. If you are on, I may be asking you if you'd like to join me. Or if you want to go, find me. ;)
[right][snapback]86849[/snapback][/right]

Yes. Of course! :D

:: Secretly places some -50 voodoo on Mirajj's Voone and Wyrmthalek rolls ::

:D
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Aug 22 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:Yes.  Of course!  :D 

:: Secretly places some -50 voodoo on Mirajj's Voone and Wyrmthalek rolls ::

:D
[right][snapback]86914[/snapback][/right]

Heh. Voone's coughed up my gloves (another uncontested piece) but Wyrm still holds tight to my shoulders (lost the contest roll). ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Aug 22 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:Heh. Voone's coughed up my gloves (another uncontested piece) but Wyrm still holds tight to my shoulders (lost the contest roll). ;)
[right][snapback]86955[/snapback][/right]
:) Voone surrendered the gloves to me now as well. So, I need tunic, hat, and shoulders.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]