Terenas, New Pagekeeper
Pagekeeper
We have a Pagekeeper on Terenas who holds spare Shredder and Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages. Whenever anyone needs a particular page they can check with the Pagekeeper to see if he has it in stock.

My level 2 druid, Drutar has been the Pagekeeper up till now. Desires to play him have been stirring within me. I have no vacant character slots on Terenas, and so I would like to find a volunteer who would like to be the new Pagekeeper. I will send bags, money, and all currently held pages to the new Pagekeeper. Once you create your new character and get him or her to a mailbox, it takes little time to perform the Pagekeeper duties. Please let me know if you would be willing to volunteer a character slot for this purpose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Aug 21 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:Pagekeeper
We have a Pagekeeper on Terenas who holds spare Shredder and Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages. Whenever anyone needs a particular page they can check with the Pagekeeper to see if he has it in stock.

My level 2 druid, Drutar has been the Pagekeeper up till now. Desires to play him have been stirring within me. I have no vacant character slots on Terenas, and so I would like to find a volunteer who would like to be the new Pagekeeper.  I will send bags, money, and all currently held pages to the new Pagekeeper.  Once you create your new character and get him or her to a mailbox, it takes little time to perform the Pagekeeper duties.  Please let me know if you would be willing to volunteer a character slot for this purpose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[right][snapback]86834[/snapback][/right]

Send such to Pagekeeper. I'm certainly in no danger of needing all my character slots.
Thanks.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]