Zul'gurub Exploration next weekend?
Giving some serious thought to having a hearty crew of Basiners and Lurkers/CA head over to the test server next weekend - not this weekend, the test servers are being (as expected) quite crashy - and check out Zul'gurub. Intent will be to explore for ourselves what Zul'gurub will be like and what kind of strategies and team we will need to assemble when it hits live.

If you're interested, check out this thread and register your interest!

This seems like a good compromise between reading all about Zul'gurub when reports start filtering back from the test server, and trying to save it up for when we tackle it for the first time - do some exploration runs on test, then when it hits live, everyone who only wanted to do it for loot can join in there.
Run one complete, thanks to all who came! Trip report posted here. If you're interested in coming on the next one, please sign up!
Tuftears,Aug 27 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Run one complete, thanks to all who came!  Trip report posted here.  If you're interested in coming on the next one, please sign up!
[right][snapback]87384[/snapback][/right]
Downloaded the test just before coming here so I'm hoping to get Lochnar in on a run through the new instance while it is still in discovery mode.

[edit] Got it installed but somebody else had the nerve to already have my name. I am on as Lochlurker. I'll probably look around some yet tonight and then check in tomorrow (Sunday) evening to see if a group is running the new instance.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Just a note, next Zul'gurub exploration scheduled for Sunday 7:30 PM Eastern, 4:30 PM Pacific.

If you're interested, please sign up at this thread on the Basin site or post here!
Tuftears,Aug 30 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:Just a note, next Zul'gurub exploration scheduled for Sunday 7:30 PM Eastern, 4:30 PM Pacific.

If you're interested, please sign up at this thread on the Basin site or post here!
[right][snapback]87639[/snapback][/right]
Look, I remembered to make my post. Lochnar would like to join the run. It sounds like a fun place.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."