Scarlet Stratholme 5-man
Recently, I've noticed that my Warlock's quest log actually has a good number of Scarlet-side Stratholme quests sitting around. Now, judging by the fact that I *never* hear about this side of the instance, I have a feeling others have the same thing going on. :)

Here are the quests I have:
Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

Therefore, why don't we get on the same page, here and see who would like to go. I'm thinking that it'd be nice to get this done some time later this week or this coming weekend. I'm pretty flexible for time, so if you're interested, post what times would work for you!
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:Recently, I've noticed that my Warlock's quest log actually has a good number of Scarlet-side Stratholme quests sitting around.  Now, judging by the fact that I *never* hear about this side of the instance, I have a feeling others have the same thing going on.  :)

Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

Therefore, why don't we get on the same page, here and see who would like to go.  I'm thinking that it'd be nice to get this done some time later this week or this coming weekend.  I'm pretty flexible for time, so if you're interested, post what times would work for you!
[right][snapback]86205[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack still needs flesh samples but has done the rest. Well he hasn't gotten the head from the final boss (we killed him but all but one of us wiped and we couldn't rez) and we couldn't really get back with time constraints and repops. But I can do that in a raid from what I understand.

Taranna still needs to do all of strat.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:Recently, I've noticed that my Warlock's quest log actually has a good number of Scarlet-side Stratholme quests sitting around.  Now, judging by the fact that I *never* hear about this side of the instance, I have a feeling others have the same thing going on.  :)

Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

Therefore, why don't we get on the same page, here and see who would like to go.  I'm thinking that it'd be nice to get this done some time later this week or this coming weekend.  I'm pretty flexible for time, so if you're interested, post what times would work for you!

As per usual if I'm around and available I'm more than willing to help. What time this actually happens will affect my availability. At this point we are pretty much raiding 6 nights a week and with recent events will probably have less occurences of ending early. This leaves daytimes (while I still don't have a job, ugh :() and all day on Sundays free for sure while other times are of a wait and see nature. I know that doesn't help for planning but that's what I've got.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:Recently, I've noticed that my Warlock's quest log actually has a good number of Scarlet-side Stratholme quests sitting around.  Now, judging by the fact that I *never* hear about this side of the instance, I have a feeling others have the same thing going on.  :)

Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

I'm not doing many quests on Shalandrax but am happy to Maintank or offtank or even bring Sharanna along for healing/buffing/cleansing duties. I'm free Wed night after 8:30 or can schedule something for on the weekend. I will be honest and state I was thinking of organizing a UBRS run for Gnolack and Anadrol to have a chance at the Draconian Deflector Wed night.

Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

Pavis just got to Of Love and Family, and hasn't done any of the Strat quests, so a Scarlet Strat would be great for him. If we're short healing, I could bring Hykim in the alternative. I'm booked for a science-fiction convention Friday and Saturday, but any other weekday after about 7:30 Server Time or any time Sunday is good.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Well, I'm actually a little bit surprised with the responses, so far. In the back of my head, I'd been thinking that next Sunday would probably work out best for me, but I figured others would have problems with that. Apparently not!

So let's plan for a Sunday run. :) Are there any times, in particular, that would be best for people? I'll most likely just be spending time with Annie and starting to pack up my stuff (moving at the end of the month) so most times work for me.
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Well, I'm actually a little bit surprised with the responses, so far.  In the back of my head, I'd been thinking that next Sunday would probably work out best for me, but I figured others would have problems with that.  Apparently not!   

So let's plan for a Sunday run.  :)  Are there any times, in particular, that would be best for people?  I'll most likely just be spending time with Annie and starting to pack up my stuff (moving at the end of the month) so most times work for me.
[right][snapback]86243[/snapback][/right]

If it's Sunday then any time afternoon server time should work. Believe it or not I'd actually prefer to bring Flyn along so Tal can bring Shal if he wants and Bun doesn't have to come heal. In addition if GG wants to bring Taranna he can play in cat form for dps :)

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:Recently, I've noticed that my Warlock's quest log actually has a good number of Scarlet-side Stratholme quests sitting around.  Now, judging by the fact that I *never* hear about this side of the instance, I have a feeling others have the same thing going on.  :)

Of Love and Family
The Great Fras Siabi
The Archivist
The Flesh Does Not Lie

I'd love to come along. I also have a few quests there that need doing, but I'll need to check my log and see which ones.
The error occurred on line -1.
mjdoom,Aug 16 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:As per usual if I'm around and available I'm more than willing to help.  What time this actually happens will affect my availability.  At this point we are pretty much raiding 6 nights a week and with recent events will probably have less occurences of ending early.  This leaves daytimes (while I still don't have a job, ugh :() and all day on Sundays free for sure while other times are of a wait and see nature.  I know that doesn't help for planning but that's what I've got.

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]86220[/snapback][/right]

D'oh, I just realized that this coming weekend is the one weekend I will not be around. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else to help you. Sorry :(

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
TheDragoon,Aug 16 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Well, I'm actually a little bit surprised with the responses, so far.  In the back of my head, I'd been thinking that next Sunday would probably work out best for me, but I figured others would have problems with that.  Apparently not!   

So let's plan for a Sunday run.  :)  Are there any times, in particular, that would be best for people?  I'll most likely just be spending time with Annie and starting to pack up my stuff (moving at the end of the month) so most times work for me.
[right][snapback]86243[/snapback][/right]

Anytime Sunday should work for me. Why don't we say 2pm server time though just to get everyone on the same page. If that doesn't work we can slide it around.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 17 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:Anytime Sunday should work for me.  Why don't we say 2pm server time though just to get everyone on the same page.  If that doesn't work we can slide it around.
[right][snapback]86350[/snapback][/right]

Works for me.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Gnollguy,Aug 17 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Anytime Sunday should work for me.  Why don't we say 2pm server time though just to get everyone on the same page.  If that doesn't work we can slide it around.

I'll check wit' da boss mon.
La Mage needs it ALL! Let me sheep your mobs! Sunday works for me!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
La Mage would be in for UBRS, Tal, btw.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
2 would work well for me, if there's space.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Aug 17 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Anytime Sunday should work for me.  Why don't we say 2pm server time though just to get everyone on the same page.  If that doesn't work we can slide it around.

D'oh leave request denied. Seems I have to complete quest "Family gathering" for faction turn in to make the request again. Sorry guys. I should be around Sunday evening...
Tal,Aug 19 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:D'oh leave request denied. Seems I have to complete quest "Family gathering" for faction turn in to make the request again. Sorry guys. I should be around Sunday evening...
[right][snapback]86627[/snapback][/right]

Grindy grind grind. I can do evenings :)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Aug 17 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:Anytime Sunday should work for me.  Why don't we say 2pm server time though just to get everyone on the same page.  If that doesn't work we can slide it around.
So just this morning I found out that my dad's birthday dinner has been rescheduled to Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to make this on Sunday. :( If you guys can get people together, I'm sure Zippyy would be happy to take my place, however, so you could still go. Otherwise, I'll probably be out until next Thursday, at earliest, since I'll be out of town helping with a band camp. :)
-TheDragoon