Finally Broke Down...
Well, I finally did it. A friend of mine convinced me and once more I'm venturing into the world of MMOs. I've gotta admit though, really enjoying this one for some reason. Everything just seems to mesh so well that playing dosent seem to be a chore.

Anyway, I've now got a level 15 troll hunter on the Skywall server...so, any suggestions for an essential noob? ^_^
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Suggestions? Yes. Play alliance on stormrage Urza! I haven't gamed with you in ages
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
Since you obviously enjoy playing a troll, come to Terenas. We have a nice personable Lurker community where you will be untainted by the Alliance.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Well Glory Be! Welcome Uz!

If Horde is your dubious destiny, I second the suggestion to make a new start on Terenas. You will find wonderful people there who know the ropes and share with glee.

Enjoy your adventures and safe travels, old friend.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Urza-DSF,Aug 14 2005, 08: Wrote:Well, I finally did it.  A friend of mine convinced me and once more I'm venturing into the world of MMOs.  I've gotta admit though, really enjoying this one for some reason.  Everything just seems to mesh so well that playing dosent seem to be a chore.

Anyway, I've now got a level 15 troll hunter on the Skywall server...so, any suggestions for an essential noob? ^_^
[right][snapback]85977[/snapback][/right]

Do you have friends on Skywall (I'm sure you have at least one, but does she/he have a decent pool of quality people to group with)? If you don't, say a fond farewell to your troll hunter and reroll with the Lurkers on Terenas or Stormrage.

Server choice and other people really matter in this game, more than I thought it would. Even though I leveled to 60 with a regular group of four others, at 60 it wasn't enough and so now my 60 is basically retired. My server choice at launch is the biggest regret I have, so consider carefully what you're exactly aiming for.

Just my two cents! Whatever you choose there is a ton of fun to be had in this game!
Heh, well after a number of problems (note: do not attempt to play WoW for extended periods with a GeForce 3 32 Meg card; luckily my brother had a spare 128 ATI all-in-wonder, so I believe things are good) I've got a level 5 Dwarven Hunter by the name of UrzaHunter on Stormrage. So, I'll be hoping to see you all around, well, whenever ^_^
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
NotSoDarklord,Aug 14 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:Suggestions?  Yes.  Play alliance on stormrage Urza!  I haven't gamed with you in ages
[right][snapback]85980[/snapback][/right]
My suggestion?

Avoid NSD.
The error occurred on line -1.
Urza-DSF,Aug 15 2005, 12: Wrote:Heh, well after a number of problems (note: do not attempt to play WoW for extended periods with a GeForce 3 32 Meg card; luckily my brother had a spare 128 ATI all-in-wonder, so I believe things are good)  I've got a level 5 Dwarven Hunter by the name of UrzaHunter on Stormrage.  So, I'll be hoping to see you all around, well, whenever ^_^
[right][snapback]85991[/snapback][/right]
type:
/join lurkers
You will get a message telling you that you have joined the Lurkers channel. It will have a number---perhaps 5. To chat there or ask for an invite type /5
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Zippyy,Aug 15 2005, 08:59 AM Wrote:My suggestion?

Avoid NSD.
[right][snapback]86003[/snapback][/right]

Assiduously. Especially if there's a duel flag anywhere within 500 yards of him.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Aug 15 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:Assiduously.  Especially if there's a duel flag anywhere within 500 yards of him.
[right][snapback]86021[/snapback][/right]

I've been looking for Mr. Epic to duel with him again but he has been hard for me to find lately.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.