Scholomance Atypical Raid
At 8pm tommorow, I would like to have a Scholo raid going on. Yes, this means we will have a chance for hats, but it will take longer if you want to go that far. The goal for this run is to kill Deathknight Darkreaver. It takes a Paladin nearly-done or done the Epic Mount quest to even spawn him. It'll take at least two Paladins who know what they're doing to kill him (ask Tal for Details).

Tal is willing to fill in for one of the paladin roles. Do we have anyone interested to go in?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Aug 13 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:At 8pm tommorow, I would like to have a Scholo raid going on.  Yes, this means we will have a chance for hats, but it will take longer if you want to go that far.  The goal for this run is to kill Deathknight Darkreaver.  It takes a Paladin nearly-done or done the Epic Mount quest to even spawn him.  It'll take at least two Paladins who know what they're doing to kill him (ask Tal for Details).

Tal is willing to fill in for one of the paladin roles.  Do we have anyone interested to go in?
[right][snapback]85932[/snapback][/right]

Can I swap out Shar for Shal in Scholo when we go after Gandling? :D
Tal,Aug 13 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:Can I swap out Shar for Shal in Scholo when we go after Gandling? :D
[right][snapback]85940[/snapback][/right]

I don't see any problem with that :)

Now, anyone else?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I need a hat... ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quark,Aug 13 2005, 07:16 PM Wrote:At 8pm tommorow, I would like to have a Scholo raid going on.  Yes, this means we will have a chance for hats, but it will take longer if you want to go that far.  The goal for this run is to kill Deathknight Darkreaver.  It takes a Paladin nearly-done or done the Epic Mount quest to even spawn him.  It'll take at least two Paladins who know what they're doing to kill him (ask Tal for Details).

Tal is willing to fill in for one of the paladin roles.  Do we have anyone interested to go in?

I'm still not certain exactly what I'm doing tonight but I should be around to help.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Quark,Aug 13 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:At 8pm tommorow, I would like to have a Scholo raid going on.
I would love to come along if I am home in time.

That would mean leaving right now, driving for 8 hours, and praying for smooth and fast traffic.

So don't count on me. ;) But if by some twist of fate I make it, I'm in.
The error occurred on line -1.
I can probably join in. All of my characters could use the hat, and Dragoon could also use the shoulders. :)
-TheDragoon
Quark,Aug 13 2005, 07:16 PM Wrote:At 8pm tommorow, I would like to have a Scholo raid going on.  Yes, this means we will have a chance for hats, but it will take longer if you want to go that far.  The goal for this run is to kill Deathknight Darkreaver.  It takes a Paladin nearly-done or done the Epic Mount quest to even spawn him.  It'll take at least two Paladins who know what they're doing to kill him (ask Tal for Details).

I should be there on someone. I suppose I should pay attention to what loots drop in what instances someday. :)

Of course what I would really like is to 5 man and get the first deed for Taranna then convert to raid then do whatever. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 14 2005, 03:20 PM Wrote:Of course what I would really like is to 5 man and get the first deed for Taranna then convert to raid then do whatever.  :)
[right][snapback]85984[/snapback][/right]
This is what I'd really like to do, too. Perhaps we can start soon and try to do that before we officially start at 8. :)
-TheDragoon