CT_RaidAssist 1.3 released
CT_RaidAssist 1.3 is up on the CTMod site. Did earlier versions of CTRA have a debuff curing system like the addon Decursive? I don't remember seeing it. It sounds like it has what is needed, being able to set priorities for both the toons to be cured and the first type of debuff to cure. I am going to drop Decursive and try the CTRA function tonight.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Aug 13 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:CT_RaidAssist 1.3 is up on the CTMod site.  Did earlier versions of CTRA have a debuff curing system like the addon Decursive?  I don't remember seeing it.  It sounds like it has what is needed, being able to set priorities for both the toons to be cured and the first type of debuff to cure.  I am going to drop Decursive and try the CTRA function tonight.
[right][snapback]85927[/snapback][/right]

It did, but as they mention in the changelog it wasn't as flexible as the new version. Before I think it was a simple target/self/group/raid dispel mechanism, however with the new ability to specify debuff sets to prioritize dispelling it should be much more useful in raids.