Necromancer Display Discrepancy
I've recently started playing Diablo II again in single player, version 1.11. While plugging along with a zoomancer, I found a display bug with the raise skeleton skill. The mouseover display in the skills tab showed a different damage than the mouseover display in the right-click-to-cast selected skill icon.

Skilltab (uncropped image here):
[Image: D2-02.jpg]

Selected (uncropped image here):
[Image: D2-01.jpg]

So which one is the correct damage? Is it supposed to be displayed this way?

The display "bug" has not changed despite leveling and adding skillpoints.

________

On another note, while in Catacombs Level 2 I stumbled upon the waypoint only to find it inactive. Despite any clicking or "mouse-overing" it remained entirely blank.

Screenshot (uncropped image here):
[Image: D2-Waypointcropped.jpg]

I found this type of thing to be common online, but always chalked it up to a latency issue between the server and my computer. Upon walking away and coming back the waypoint worked fine.

Thankfully I haven't found a BWoD (Black Wall of Death) in Single Player, but with this new patch I won't be too surprised if I do! :P

Cheers,

Munk
Known issue from 1.10.

With slvl 3 SM and slvl 11 RS, the skeletons will have 15-17 damage. The other display is wrong.

A more significant bug is that they'll have 225 life, not the 129 that's listed. This difference only increases with higher slvls. At 40/40, they'll have 6,649 life but only 729 listed.
adeyke,Aug 10 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:A more significant bug is that they'll have 225 life, not the 129 that's listed.  This difference only increases with higher slvls.  At 40/40, they'll have 6,649 life but only 729 listed.
[right][snapback]85652[/snapback][/right]
That better explains why they were able to tank so well in A5 on Hell diff. The whole "super regen" thing alone wasn't really cutting it.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Munkay Wrote:On another note, while in Catacombs Level 2 I stumbled upon the waypoint only to find it inactive.  Despite any clicking or "mouse-overing" it remained entirely blank.

Screenshot (uncropped image here):
[Image: D2-Waypointcropped.jpg]

If this was on Battle.net, it was most likely a lag spike or desynch between you and b-net. If it were single player, on the other hand, I have no idea. I did notice, though, that there were no torches on the sides of the waypoint in your screenshot. If there are no torches, don't bother trying to click on it. For some reason, waypoints don't work unless the torches are there.

Devon
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
Perhaps it was a ctrl or alt lock? Occasionally my computer will get stuck as if I was holding the ctrl/alt key. I can definately one-up ya though. One game the glacial trail didnt event spawn with a waypoint! After looking for it for about 5 minutes after fully exploring it, someone with the waypoint went through it, and it generated MASSIVE lag, and he popped up in a spot near the entrance to the frozen tundra, and popped up there every time he went through the wp.
gimlisam,Aug 19 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:If this was on Battle.net, it was most likely a lag spike or desynch between you and b-net.&nbsp; If it were single player, on the other hand, I have no idea.
[right][snapback]86606[/snapback][/right]

I've seen this issue occur in singleplayer. It's been around for many years. I can't remember the exact date that I last experienced it, but it might even have predated LoD.
DeeBye,Mar 14 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:I've seen this issue occur in singleplayer.&nbsp; It's been around for many years.&nbsp; I can't remember the exact date that I last experienced it, but it might even have predated LoD.
[right][snapback]104616[/snapback][/right]

Just got this bug again, while playing on bnet, it seems to be a load discrepency, and will only be fixed by leaving the screen, and coming back so that it reloads it. It seems to be a clientside problem, and the torches are definately missing during this bug, and are present normally