Stormrage early instance running
A young trio of night elf adventurers (The Teldrassil Trio) are beginning to reach other parts of the world (Auberdine). We are all currently about 14 seasons along and growing rapidly. Our expectations are to be ready for the first dungeon experience tomorrow (August 10), but we will need help!

Current group composition:
Gallahnt - Warrior
Amaryllis - Priest
Korilynii - Druid (this may change to an existing level 19 mage depending upon her enjoyment of the druid)

Any lurkers with appropriate level characters and a taste for VanCleef's head on a platter would be a welcome addition. Please respond here or contact Gallahnt in game.

We also hope to be ready for BFD within a couple days of completion of Deadmines and then follow up with the Stockades shortly thereafter.

It's great to be back after a month on Shadow Council (RP), which was fun, but very difficult to find competent instance mates other than the three of us.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
My mage Tal (21) can help with DM.
FlashNPan,Aug 9 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:A young trio of night elf adventurers (The Teldrassil Trio) are beginning to reach other parts of the world (Auberdine). We are all currently about 14 seasons along and growing rapidly. Our expectations are to be ready for the first dungeon experience tomorrow (August 10), but we will need help!

Current group composition:
Gallahnt - Warrior
Amaryllis - Priest
Korilynii - Druid (this may change to an existing level 19 mage depending upon her enjoyment of the druid)

Any lurkers with appropriate level characters and a taste for VanCleef's head on a platter would be a welcome addition. Please respond here or contact Gallahnt in game.

We also hope to be ready for BFD within a couple days of completion of Deadmines and then follow up with the Stockades shortly thereafter.

It's great to be back after a month on Shadow Council (RP), which was fun, but very difficult to find competent instance mates other than the three of us.

Flash
[right][snapback]85594[/snapback][/right]
All my toons have run VC, and BFD. My two lowest have not run the Stockades yet. Call on me if I'm online and I'll help fill out your party, if I'm not running DM east with Quark. :-)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I may be able to come along with my mage. I miss Deadmines.

n/m I can't... forgot that something usually on Thursday got moved to Wednesday just this week.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Ruvanal's NE Priest and both my NE Hunter and Human Rogue are qualified for BFD. They have all done VC.

We might be a tad too high level for your taste. Both NEs are in their very late 20s and Roguie is a whopping 30 as of this morning. DING!

We would LOVE to party with the Teldrassil Trio. Ruv's Priest and my Hunter come as a package deal. Take one, take both - wait! I meant buy one get one free! Roguie is a solo act so far.

Keep us in mind.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I have a crapload of chars that can still run VC and still have some, if not all, of its quests.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Postoned a few days due to schedule conflicts, date and time of Deadmines run to be determined.

Sorry,
Flash

I have a 22 warrior and a 22 priest who I haven't been playing much. They are always available if a Deadmines group needs a healer or a tank.
The error occurred on line -1.
After a failed first attempt (was close tho), we have restructured our group. I did not feel comfortable as warrior and Amaryllis wasn't comfortable as priest. We may continue those characters at some time tho. I have dusted off my paladin (my first character) and after my shaman experience, he now feels more my style. Amaryllis rolled a mage and is much more confident (tho she did a great job healing on the VC run).

Our group now consists of:
Grahnt - levl 24 paladin
Korilynii - level 22 druid
Caitlyne - level 20 mage (most likely 22 by VC attempt)

We hope to attempt VC sometime tomorrow August 18, whenever we have a group available (my day off), any interested players, please respond or message me in game.

I will also have some others ready to run VC when another party happens to be going (20 warrior, 20 rogue and 18 warlock, atm).

Thanks,
Flash

FlashNPan,Aug 17 2005, 02:31 PM Wrote:I will also have some others ready to run VC when another party happens to be going (20 warrior, 20 rogue and 18 warlock, atm).
[right][snapback]86396[/snapback][/right]
I'm gradually building a stable of toons that need VC. I currently have a warrior, rogue and warlock (maybe others??) that are in the 23-25 range and, IIRC, have done the undead portion but not completed the instance portion, although we did get close with the rogue. :( Unfortunately, early times are not possible for me and Thursday night we are headed back into MC so that is out as well. It sounds like at least a few people are in the same position, with multiple toons ready, so it might work best to just put out a call in chat to see if a group can be arranged.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."