Terenas vs Stormrage
So I can play horde again. I've always prefered horde over alliance. But well I used to get panic attacks playing horde when my illness started. I started the lurkers guild on Terenas and there is a still a decent presence over there. It's a nice change of pace for me to play my horde alts again.

This actually means I'll generally be more excited to play my alliance alts (I get that way after time off from a character) but of course will play them less frequently. Playing them less frequently means they fall even farther behind the curve. I don't want to do just the high end raids with Gnolack and Taranna. I still want to 5 man over there. But I know I'm going to get sucked away by more horde at times. But I've been slow enough getting 5 mans going as it is. Sigh.

Add on top of this that I have been and will be cutting back play time in general and it means I'll see less and less of you fine folks on Stormrage. This makes me sad. Heck I may even start working some again in the next few weeks (hooray), so fewer late nights and fewer early evenings.

I think this might boil down to me being more aggressive and less picky about getting 5 mans going. Though hopefully I'll get in DM West tomorrow and get a chance to do a fair bit of exploring and have all that fun and then really I'll have finally at least gotten into all the instances. Still never 5 manned in scholo but I'll get there too.

This is really a good thing for me. It's a sign that I'm healthier, but I just had to point it out. I don't know why I had to, I just did.

Also expect me to be pushing playing on Terenas more like I did in the past. :) Yep, I'm going to be sucking away Stormrage resources as best I can for my own personal amusement. :) You may even see me more on Tichondrius not that there are a lot of lurkers there or much left of the guild but I can find Basiners over there too.

So yeah my altitis has more outlets again. I'll not be helping Stormrage guild progression as much as I had been. I might not be slowing it down as much as I had been either though, then again I might. But well I shall hopefully be having more fun with the game (not that I wasn't having fun as it was).

Heh this is kind of a "I'm leaving the guild post but my alts will still be around" post isn't it. :) Well I see the similarities and I chuckle at them and some of my reactions to some of the posts like that in the past. I'm at peace with it all though.

Anyway this ramble has rambled enough. Sum it up less total GG play time. Balance of time shifting to more time on Terenas. So significantly less time on Stormrage. Happy to play with the Terenas folks more. Sad to play with the Stormrage folks less. Fun level going from very high to even higher. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Good to see you can go back to horde. I much prefer horde as well, although I usually stick to the horde PvP variety, and it was sad to hear that you were unable to continue on the horde side.

I've almost considered starting up on Terenas, for one to get away from the annoying people I've found and had to tolerate on Gorefiend, and for another to get away from the good people I've found and stuck with who have suddenly decided to play alliance. :\ But I just don't think it would be the same in PvE, where you can actually expect some sort of restraint from the faction that, since Warcraft III, has been all about the extermination of everything even remotely associated with the horde. (Like the orc campaign in the Frozen Throne. Roaming around trying to carve out a home in the inhospitable barrens of Kalimdor... until Garithos arrives and goes, "OMG HORDE EVIL KILL" without bothering to listen to all of the people going, "Yeah... they're not blood-crazed death machines these days. Also, oh yeah, they've been our allies for a while." ... if I'm getting all the names right and such; I really need to replay that one.)

Welcome back!
It's a new age on Terenas!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
We'll be happy to see you!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight