A little humour from east of the Atlantic

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...tmp=1#post42509
Brista,Aug 2 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:A little humour from east of the Atlantic

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...tmp=1#post42509
[right][snapback]84848[/snapback][/right]
My warlock is so bad that...

I died so much all my gear is broken. :(
The error occurred on line -1.
Zippyy,Aug 2 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:My warlock is so bad that...

I died so much all my gear is broken. :(
[right][snapback]84881[/snapback][/right]

Much to the amusement of the IF bank crowd, I decided to try out my new skill AOE Hellfire (83dmg / sec) for the full 15 seconds only to realize my health was < 1245.

Best suicide eva!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

MY hunter is so bad I don't need to feign death. :/
kandrathe,Aug 2 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:Much to the amusement of the IF bank crowd, I decided to try out my new skill AOE Hellfire (83dmg / sec) for the full 15 seconds only to realize my health was < 1245.

Best suicide eva!
[right][snapback]84894[/snapback][/right]

[Image: reload0ql.jpg]

Got you beat. :whistling:
See you in Town,
-Z
kandrathe,Aug 2 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:Much to the amusement of the IF bank crowd, I decided to try out my new skill AOE Hellfire (83dmg / sec) for the full 15 seconds only to realize my health was < 1245.

Best suicide eva!
[right][snapback]84894[/snapback][/right]
I dueled a level 60 undead rogue two days ago. I'm still 53. I challenged him, lay down for a nice nap, and waited for the end. He would run up, stab me a few times, and let me get back to my nap. The finishing blow never came! Eventually I got tired of these constant interruptions, so I stood up, health at 3%, cast one tick of hellfire, and settled down for a long dirt nap. :)

Zara still wins.

Ps. I do wish Life Tap could kill you.
The error occurred on line -1.