KotD 10 Man Ulduar Run (Healers needed!)
Hello Lurkers! This is you friendly neighborhood Warlock Daemonika calling!
I'm throwing together a 10 man Ulduar group tonight since our 25 man has been cancelled.
We are in need of healers mostly so far as none of our healers have responded as of yet. The raid lock includes only Flame Leviathan down. Invites will be going out at 6:30 server time. If you're interested, message me in game or on the forum. I'll be checking frequently. :D
[Image: Daemonika_Profile_2_by_DarkJargon.jpg]
Quote:Hello Lurkers! This is you friendly neighborhood Warlock Daemonika calling!
I'm throwing together a 10 man Ulduar group tonight since our 25 man has been cancelled.
We are in need of healers mostly so far as none of our healers have responded as of yet. The raid lock includes only Flame Leviathan down. Invites will be going out at 6:30 server time. If you're interested, message me in game or on the forum. I'll be checking frequently. :D

I realize the raid in question already happened...

If someone can give Daemonika access to the Terenas forum, I think it's best that this kind of thing goes there. I'm sure other-server Lurkers aren't all that interested in this kind of thing.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:If someone can give Daemonika access to the Terenas forum, I think it's best that this kind of thing goes there. I'm sure other-server Lurkers aren't all that interested in this kind of thing.

Done.
--Mav