Shoppable Items
I vaguely remember Elzix offered me druid helms way back when, but I can't seem to get him to sell me another one.

Can he sell them, could he ever sell them ( I only remember vaguely...), and can anyone else sell them?
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
No. You can't buy class specific weapons from a shop. If you sell them one though, it'll appear for sale, which may be what you're remembering.

I know you can gamble katars/claws, but it's been so long since I've played that I don't remember whether pelts are included in the gamble list or not.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Wyrm,Jul 29 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:You can't buy class specific weapons from a shop.[right][snapback]84575[/snapback][/right]
Correction - you can't buy/gamble class-specific items except assassin claws. Those do appear in shops.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
whathuh,Jul 28 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:I vaguely remember Elzix offered me druid helms way back when, but I can't seem to get him to sell me another one.

Can he sell them, could he ever sell them ( I only remember vaguely...), and can anyone else sell them?
[right][snapback]84571[/snapback][/right]

He could sell them in 1.09. Apparently it was a bug, and was fixed in the last patch.
bigeyedbug,Jul 29 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:He could sell them in 1.09.  Apparently it was a bug, and was fixed in the last patch.
[right][snapback]84582[/snapback][/right]
Oh thank you! After the first two posts I thought I was really going crazy.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
Yogi_Baar,Jul 29 2005, 08:13 AM Wrote:Correction - you can't buy/gamble class-specific items except assassin claws. Those do appear in shops.
[right][snapback]84576[/snapback][/right]
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I guess it really has been a while...
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Yeah, I remember that too. It was only in Nightmare +, though. Too bad they changed it, I liked being able to buy class-specific stuff other than Claws...
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.