BlizzCon
I'm just wondering if anyone here is planning on going to BlizzCon. I'd probably go if I lived in California, mostly because I find that hanging out with a bunch of gaming geeks can be pretty fun, if not intriguing to see the personalities...

I just had a thought. I don't think we could have a Lurker convention without it ending in an all-out ego-driven brawl. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jul 24 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:I'm just wondering if anyone here is planning on going to BlizzCon.  I'd probably go if I lived in California, mostly because I find that hanging out with a bunch of gaming geeks can be pretty fun, if not intriguing to see the personalities...

I just had a thought.  I don't think we could have a Lurker convention without it ending in an all-out ego-driven brawl.  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]84160[/snapback][/right]

I'd go if I was in Cali. I've got family there but I have to save for the wedding....

We should have a Lurker poker night at Bolty's ::nods::
... with live webcam coverage on the Lounge for us non-Americans :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
If you go Bolty , be sure to bring a Cold Merc from A2 ...... he may come in handy ! :whistling:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
If anyone is going, give me an address and I will send you a picture of me, so I can sort of go too...
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!