Time to have a chat with a demon
Well, Taha has finally gotten the gold needed to get the remaining items for summoning the Dreadsteed. I want to setup a time on Friday to make a run at DM West around 9 pm server time. Basically, will need a tank, a healer, and Taha. Everything else is pretty much optional.

It is, in essence, pretty much a normal DM West run, but after Immol'thar dies (and possibly the Prince), I need to begin the summons. Various demons will spawn in and we'll have to kill them, but thankfully, the ritual components make said demons relatively easy lowering damage considerably from the demons while the summoning circle is formed. Once the circle is completed, I can summon the Dreadsteed and it's master and then the fight is on. Once the Dreadsteed is subdued, I get my Epic... ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'd love to be in on this, but I'm working Friday until 10pm server time. Hopefully, by the time I get home, you'll have a nice Dreadsteed to show off. ;) GL!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
It sounds like something fun to see. Lochnar should be available if you want him along.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Lissa,Aug 4 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:Well, Taha has finally gotten the gold needed to get the remaining items for summoning the Dreadsteed.  I want to setup a time on Friday to make a run at DM West around 9 pm server time.  Basically, will need a tank, a healer, and Taha.  Everything else is pretty much optional.

It is, in essence, pretty much a normal DM West run, but after Immol'thar dies (and possibly the Prince), I need to begin the summons.  Various demons will spawn in and we'll have to kill them, but thankfully, the ritual components make said demons relatively easy lowering damage considerably from the demons while the summoning circle is formed.  Once the circle is completed, I can summon the Dreadsteed and it's master and then the fight is on.  Once the Dreadsteed is subdued, I get my Epic... ;)
[right][snapback]85107[/snapback][/right]

Not sure if I'll be available Friday but if I am count me in.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I'd be happy to help you out. It would be cool if I were able to get Dragoon up to level 60 so we could do the quest, together, but I doubt I'll be able to do it by then. More likely I'll probably be able to bring Silverflail along and help you out in the healing department. :)
-TheDragoon