LBRS
Basically...I want to go. Badly. There is a half dozen things I would like from that place, even though it's not a 'need to go to' place.

Now, the
~Worg Pup
~Spider Hatchling
are probably the only two that need to be 5manned. Everything else,

~BS Gloves
~BS Shoulders
~Bite (Rank 8 )
~UBRS Key
is raidable, I think.

So yeah. I wouldn't mind 5manning through there, or getting a group of 10 or so and hitting it a half dozen times for the gloves/shoulders/key. There are very few UBRS keys kicking around the Lurkers/CA and we should rectify this.

I have most of the next 2 weeks off, due to a stroke of vacation planning and civic holidays. And since Monday night is usually "raid somewhere" night, let's shoot for Tues, Aug 2, somewhere between 6-8pm server time. Give folks a bit more time to 5man, or another run or two for a 10man.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Jul 23 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:let's shoot for Tues, Aug 2
[right][snapback]84109[/snapback][/right]
Did you really mean a week from Tuesday or this coming Tuesday, July 26? Either way, Lochnar, as usual, is up for anything Lurker. He does have 5 man stuff to do in the Spire too.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Mirajj,Jul 23 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:Now, the
~Worg Pup
~Spider Hatchling
are probably the only two that need to be 5manned. Everything else,
[right][snapback]84109[/snapback][/right]
The worg pup can be done in a raid. You don't even have to have the quest at the time. All you need is the cage. So if your quest log is full, you can pick up the quest, get the cage and then drop the quest but don't destroy the cage, go into LBRS, get the pup, pick the quest up again, and hand in the filled cage and there's your pup (plus a new empty cage ;) ).
Intolerant monkey.
LochnarITB,Jul 23 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:Did you really mean a week from Tuesday or this coming Tuesday, July 26?  Either way, Lochnar, as usual, is up for anything Lurker.  He does have 5 man stuff to do in the Spire too.
[right][snapback]84112[/snapback][/right]

Er, meant the 26th, right. Got my days mixed up. Thanks for the heads up.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
If I can get there in time I will go. Tuesdays aren't the best for me. I can rarely get on till 8:30 or 9 pm.

I am really only "interested" in 5 manning, but I'd raid just to check it out and play with the team.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yay, I want to go a lot too, but just for BS Shoulders at this point. However, all I have are Monday and Thursdays nights right now, and the occasional weekend x.x