Menethil's Gift and the baron
Well my Scholo group has completed round two of the Eva Quests and is now on the Ras Frostwhisper questline. Part of the questline presents you with the task of planting Menethil's Gift in the unholy ground near the Baron in Stratholme. When I did the quest on Sharanna I was able to do it in a raid. AFAIK it can still be done in a raid.

Here is what I propose:
Is anyone interested in forming a raid between 7:30 and 8pm server time so we can blast through and WTFOMGBBQPWN the Baron and plant Menethil's gift? I'd like to then re-assemble or assemble a five man group to WFTPWN Ras in Scholomance afters. Who is in?
Ready and willing for both, I believe.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I think I can make this time, as long as we start on time. My girlfriend is getting out of her blood drive that she's working at at 6 (9 PM, server time) and when she gets home I want to play the mage + priest combo with her. So as long as we don't start THAT far after 8 PMST, we should we done by the time she gets home. :)
-TheDragoon
With the changes they've made, I've blasted through the Baron in roughly an hour (somtimes over, sometimes under) with pubby groups. It's a very fast raid, so for the time minded, shouldn't be a problem. I'd go along as added DPS if needed, were I not slaving for the man this weekend. =(
~Not all who wander are lost...~
7:30 - 8 will work for me. Probably more like 8.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Like a good theme park ride, I wanna go again! Scholo is fascinating, but Stratholme just rocks!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Jul 22 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:Well my Scholo group has completed round two of the Eva Quests and is now on the Ras Frostwhisper questline. Part of the questline presents you with the task of planting Menethil's Gift in the unholy ground near the Baron in Stratholme. When I did the quest on Sharanna I was able to do it in a raid. AFAIK it can still be done in a raid.

Here is what I propose:
Is anyone interested in forming a raid between 7:30 and 8pm server time so we can blast through and WTFOMGBBQPWN the Baron and plant Menethil's gift? I'd like to then re-assemble or assemble a five man group to WFTPWN Ras in Scholomance afters. Who is in?
[right][snapback]84053[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to go, but more interested in 5 manning with Taha since I have to get The Active Agent done (it's in Moleki's Zig). That's pretty much the only quest I have left in there for her.

Also, Taha can help out with any Scholo run since there are still things I'm looking for in there and I know Lissanna is going to have to 5 man scholo one of these days (after I hit middle of honored with the dawn from killing undead... ;) ).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 26 2005, 02:54 PM Wrote:I'd like to go, but more interested in 5 manning with Taha since I have to get The Active Agent done (it's in Moleki's Zig).  That's pretty much the only quest I have left in there for her.

Also, Taha can help out with any Scholo run since there are still things I'm looking for in there and I know Lissanna is going to have to 5 man scholo one of these days (after I hit middle of honored with the dawn from killing undead...  ;)  ).
[right][snapback]84403[/snapback][/right]

Post times you may wish to go and Shalandrax will either MT or Sharanna will ummm whatever it is I do in parties with you. :)